2023 JGP Osaka Women's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Osaka Women's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ah, Ted has just confirmed my suspicion that that is Vianna's mother sitting with her.

Not at all surprised. I thought they looked very alike the first time I saw them together at the previous Junior GP.

She goes into 3rd in the FS and overall.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Paint It Black: Epic Violin Version + What About Angels Violin Cover + Winter by Vivaldi + white dress = a very confused drunk music editor

Perhaps they started celebrating Hayden's birthday early.

:cheer: HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!! :cheer:

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Hope she is having an enjoyable day, and that the coming year is a good one, both on and off the ice.

She goes into 3rd in the FS and overall.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
black ice cost me a shoulder fracture a few years ago... i am not going to rewind to watch this program

I caught up on pairs from ACI :)

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Here you go!

...oh that's going to be hard to beat. The built-in muscles and abs? The random grass skirts? The color is concrete depression, it's a unitard, and to top it all off she's in a normal red dress. The ice dance costume designers are really going to have to step up their game to win the WTF Award now.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You missed a serious WTF costume award contender from the junior Israeli ice dance team earlier...

...oh that's going to be hard to beat. The built-in muscles and abs? The random grass skirts? The color is concrete depression, it's a unitard, and to top it all off she's in a normal red dress. The ice dance costume designers are really going to have to step up their game to win the WTF Award now.

i'd like to enter only Alexei and his pubic overgrowth costume :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: he could win the whole thing btw

Reminds me of this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXH_H2nWAAMyfHz?format=jpg&name=medium

Sorry, I had to :devil:

CaroLiza_fan

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Well this was a very successful skate from Olivia even with a a mistake or 2.:cheer2::cheer::cheer2:
The opening 3T-3T was very big unfortunately she couldn't land the jump. She is very elegant and graceful skater, such a pleasure to watch. I love how she uses her hands during the choreo:love: Very pretty dress as well!

Olivia has so so much potential, I cant wait to watch her develop further.