2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Rhythm Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Rhythm Dance

labgoat

Thinking about art & life...
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Never once did I think Evan was sexy back in the day . . . I'm not sure what Madison did but that's some fine wine. I could watch their lifts forever. I don't hove this program but this was easily on another level than everything that came before.
Madi clearly saw something in Evan and he got the girl of his dreams

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who would you recommend?

I don't know who would be good technically, but I would love the politik of Charlie White's camp or even Madison Hubbell/Scott Moir. Like you, I don't even care if they are Team 3,623 at IAM, just get the politicking please.

The Browns would need funding, and USFS would need to commit to the funding, since they don't have it.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@moonvine, you are in the arena, right? Have you been stuffy-ing your faves?

Are you ready for Gracie, with sloth and Gold Standard?
I am here. I brought 2 today. First went to Ellie and Danny. I talked to Gracie last night, showed her the gold standard and told her you had two made and sent me one. I also explained an exceedingly nice person was giving me a ride to the store to buy her flowers and I didn’t know how to get them to her but she said we will work it out. Her flowers are the most beautiful ones I’ve seen. I took note of the variety Queen Berry and will plant some in spring.

auser

Record Breaker
I don't know who would be good technically, but I would love the politik of Charlie White's camp or even Madison Hubbell/Scott Moir. Like you, I don't even care if they are Team 3,623 at IAM, just get the politicking please.

The Browns would need funding, and USFS would need to commit to the funding, since they don't have it.
I so respect your opinion @el henry . I think that is why this post makes me kind of sad. I know I should grow up and accept the politik as you say, but it makes me sad because I think ice dance/ice dancers is/are beautiful.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love Emelia, always have since she was skating singles for Cyprus, I love this pairing, I love the program.

So do I. Clearly a minority opinion here. LOL. Honestly, I think Emilea and Vadym are a stunning dance team. They have grace together, similar limbs and movement.

I was so sad when Avonley and Vadym broke up, but I actually love Emilea and Vadym even more. :love2: I've noticed that I can see what Vadym is doing -- and he's very special -- whereas I seemed to usually watch Avonley more in the old partnership.

I'm astonished at how far Z/K have come in such a short time. But I completely agree with the judges. They have something extra special.

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
A nice routine from C/B as expected. The Zingas/K. team was a pleasant surprise.

The Browns' bought me into figure skating about 3 yrs ago. It was great seeing them at Sr. Nats. But as others have said, they need to change their coaches and locale, if they are to get anywhere.

It's good to see Isabella back on the ice.

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I so respect your opinion @el henry . I think that is why this post makes me kind of sad. I know I should grow up and accept the politik as you say, but it makes me sad because I think ice dance/ice dancers is/are beautiful.

Oh I think you are better than me if you can put up the good fight. and Posters who understand Ice Dance may be able to explain it to me.

But the discipline seems more mired in politicking than others, and it makes me sad too. :(

auser

Record Breaker
Oh I think you are better than me if you can put up the good fight. and Posters who understand Ice Dance may be able to explain it to me.

But the discipline seems more mired in politicking than others, and it makes me sad too. :(
I am not better than you, but thank you for the compliment. I just love watching ice dance and skating overall. I've found that paying less attention to scoring and focusing more on the beauty of skating has increased my dental health(less frustrated grinding of teeth). ;)

yesterday

Record Breaker
I am not better than you, but thank you for the compliment. I just love watching ice dance and skating overall. I've found that paying less attention to scoring has increased my dental health(less frustrated grinding of teeth). ;)
I thought it was a typo and you meant "mental health" đŸ˜…

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
for those who watched... how would you have scored the top 5? I am just curious... not only ranking wise but also score wise.

curious because of the very big scores given to some teams but also because teams 3 to maybe 7 if i recall properly are all pretty much even...

It will make for an exciting FD for sure.