2023 World Junior Women's Short Program | Page 34 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Women's Short Program

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So, to have something to look at during the pause, here's the lady for @4everchan

giphy.gif
thank you !!!! did you add this somewhere we can all use it LOL? it may get very popular.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
As Ted always says—this will motivate her, she’ll learn, and we will see great things from her in future. Fierce, emotional, and she can jump—what’s not to like?

Virtual stuffies to you, kid!
you know... sometimes a bad performance does not equate to great things in the future... it can be a traumatic experience... so I prefer when skaters do not get so affected with a bad skate. One never knows what kind of seed those tears will feed.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ok. Not sure I agree with the standings, so far. I agree with the technical scores, of course with fearless Mr. Amano on board. But, not with PCS scores. To me, the standout has been the Chinese girl. I would have given her a 30+ PCS score. I also think Minsol is much better Y.Kim.

Also, Inga…. ? Not sure why skaters go for 3A in the SP for Junior Worlds. It is not only hard to the land the 3A, but, to tag on a 3T, it is too much of a risk.

Will the American girls go from 3 spots to 2 or even 1 spot?

Go Japan! 🇯🇵 I want Ami and Mao in the top 3. Also, go Kaiya! 🇨🇦 I really want Kaiya to place top ten here. Need two spots for Canada