2023 World Junior Women's Short Program | Page 35 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Women's Short Program

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Lovely young lady with excellent skills, but I can’t help think about Coco Chanel’s advice about the need to remove one accessory—in this case, those pink gloves—just before you leave the house

readernick

Medalist
Ok. Not sure I agree with the standings, so far. I agree with the technical scores, of course with fearless Mr. Amano on board. But, not with PCS scores. To me, the standout has been the Chinese girl. I would have given her a 30+ PCS score. I also think Minsol is much better Y.Kim.

Also, Inga…. ? Not sure why skaters go for 3A in the SP for Junior Worlds. It is not only hard to the land the 3A, but, to tag on a 3T, it is too much of a risk.

Will the American girls go from 3 spots to 2 or even 1 spot?

Go Japan! 🇯🇵 I want Ami and Mao in the top 3. Also, go Kaiya! 🇨🇦 I really want Kaiya to place top ten here. Need two spots for Canada
Agree about An. She deserved higher PCS. Minsol did get higher PCS than Yujae but the TES score is what held her back.

I can't imagine the US women will be down to 1 spot. 2 is very likely.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Now, go Oz!! 🇦🇺

I was literally typing "hope Vlada makes it to the free" right when she popped the loop 😭

Ziotic

Medalist
Agree about An. She deserved higher PCS. Minsol did get higher PCS than Yujae but the TES score is that held her back.

I can't imagine the US women will be down to 1 spot. 2 is very likely.
Her PCS could have been a bit higher but her TES was a lower base too so I get the scores.

She will likely get a nice boost tomorrow being in a much later group.

yesterday

Record Breaker
i guess we were fighting for the same men 30 years ago LOL I knew our connection was special
giphy.gif