2023 World Junior Women's Short Program | Page 43 | Golden Skate

2023 World Junior Women's Short Program

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
I don't know that I've ever seen Niina skate before, even though I have definitely heard of her. She's an interesting skater, but she needs more refinement, stretch, etc. Too bad about the jumping issues!

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Kaiya skated a great free skate at Ice Challenge in Austria. She skated in the same group as Lorine and Kimmy there. She is in the same group as them at this event. Maybe, that is a good sign. 11th place is a good result for her ☺️

yesterday

Record Breaker
What does Mélenchon think of the fact that Lorine is the first European girl here?
giphy.gif

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Kaiya skated a great free skate at Ice Challenge in Austria. She skated in the same group as Lorine and Kimmy there. She is in the same group as them at this event. Maybe, that is a good sign. 11th place is a good result for her ☺️
an even better result would be 10th, so she could open up a 2nd spot for the emerging Canadian skaters who have improved so much ! But no pressure. If it comes, great.. If it doesn't, too bad.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The top three are the class of the field. Wish the Chinese girl was 4th and closer to bronze.
Japan and Korea are killing it!

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
an even better result would be 10th, so she could open up a 2nd spot for the emerging Canadian skaters who have improved so much ! But no pressure. If it comes, great.. If it doesn't, too bad.
Does she need top ten or top twelve? Yikes. It will be tough for her. The skaters in her group and the last group are solid and she has two Americans and Nina and Inga behind…..