2024 World Junior Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 World Junior Championships Pairs Free Skate

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Adele and Andy are a team that should work so well on paper, but it's not clicking quite yet. They have another season of Jr eligibility, and they'll definitely need that if they want to move into the US Senior pairs field together.
Much better than their JGP though.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Another team that is much improved from their JGP performance, he's definitely filled out some and the lifts look less like falls just waiting to happen.

However, I'm not sure they're a good match physically long-term. There's quite little height difference, which will make it difficult to get big throws and a triple twist. :unsure:

auser

Record Breaker
Adele and Andy are a team that should work so well on paper, but it's not clicking quite yet. They have another season of Jr eligibility, and they'll definitely need that if they want to move into the US Senior pairs field together.
Much better than their JGP though.
Wish the POTO choice had been reconsidered for this team at this point.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS · EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
By the way, since we just had the Israeli entry, I'll tell you something.

I found out by chance this morning (courtesy of YouTube's suggestions on the Men's SP livestream) that the 3rd round of the Cup Of Israel was being held in Holon yesterday and today.

And my two kids are competing!

Liza Gervits is leading Senior Ladies after the SP (OK, so she's the only entry). And her sister Katya is 2nd out of 6 in Junior Ladies after the SP.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oooh, we only have three partnerships on the ice. Partnership #11, Louise EHRHARD / Matthis PELLEGRIS (FRA), have withdrawn. They were 6th in the SP.

Hope it's nothing serious.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Oooh, we only have three partnerships on the ice. Partnership #11, Louise EHRHARD / Matthis PELLEGRIS (FRA), have withdrawn. They were 6th in the SP.

Hope it's nothing serious.

CaroLiza_fan
I've heard a rumour that they had an accident in training where Louise hit her head :( Hopefully, it's just a precaution and there are no long-term effects. 🤞

With this being their last junior season, I'm sure they'll be very disappointed not to be able to do their Free and finish the competition but health comes first.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I've heard a rumour that they had an accident in training where Louise hit her head :( Hopefully, it's just a precaution and there are no long-term effects. 🤞

With this being their last junior season, I'm sure they'll be very disappointed not to be able to do their Free and finish the competition but health comes first.

Wow! Now I'm glad to hear that they withdrew. You can't take any chaces with knocks to the head.

Thank you for the info.

And all the best to Louise for her recovery.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
back just on time for Irina and Edoardo

It sounds like Ted has been really moved by their performance. He is really gushing over them. And particularly Irina.

They go into a substantial lead in both FS and overall.

And because everybody in this Group is skating in the correct order, it is a proper lead; not one of those artificial leads created by the draw.

CaroLiza_fan