Alena Kostornaia | Page 371 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I'm really glad Aliona is taking her recovery seriously! (And maybe she'll get a head start on thinking about music and strategies for next season, since this one seems to be over for her... I'm thinking about how Adam Rippon broke his foot towards the end of one season and came back the next season in amazing shape and had his best season ever)

Also on a shallow note I really love her new hair, it's so cute :biggrin:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Kamila will sweep every title, if she doesn't blow up.
But Aliona has left her mark on figure skating history, which I can't ask for more.
I don't think Kamila will blow up, she looks healthy, but some people see clues that she will grow a lot (quite a lot) so she's not so likely to be as competitive next season as she is this season.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I don't think Kamila will blow up, she looks healthy, but some people see clues that she will grow a lot (quite a lot) so she's not so likely to be as competitive next season as she is this season.
And Sofia is right behind her not to mention Plushenko’s Angels..
Still, would ❤️ ro see Aliona in this mix ..

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Those candies look delicious but it's not exactly the TT diet ;)
The Kinders from Kostornaia Team didn't harm her figure. Maybe her younger brother is very kind and attentive and sacrificed himself for the sake of her figure by eating most of them. She also has young cousins? I remember a video in an aunt's kitchen and it looked like a family with kids.
The video is so... lovely.

Scott512

Record Breaker
The Kinders from Kostornaia Team didn't harm her figure. Maybe her younger brother is very kind and attentive and sacrificed himself for the sake of her figure by eating most of them. She also has young cousins? I remember a video in an aunt's kitchen and it looked like a family with kids.
The video is so... lovely.
Yes the younger brother probably gets to eat a lot of candies and cookies. Nice family.

Last edited:

Scott512

Record Breaker
I think bouncy means blow up as in bombing a skate.

Has it been confirmed that aleona is back on the ice training? Not doing jumps but maybe riding a bike or doing some laps on the ice.

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
I remember some time ago someone commented that Aliona despite her tiny figure has a very big appetite :)
Judging from this I can imagine... 🤣
2020-02-08-6.png

2020-02-08-7.png

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I'm pretty sure she would find a number of volunteers to tie her laces 😍 , maybe even Anna after that supersweet congratulation post abouy her super FS.
Just that it recalled me a scene from an old but still famous fairytale The Proud Princess. The basic synopsis is that in a kingdom far far away there is a young and just king Miroslav, who asks for a hand of a princess from a neighbouring kingdom. The princess is beautiful but spoiled so she just sends him a message that he's not worthy to even tie her slippers. The king doesn't want to let it just like that so he comes to the princess palace in disguise as an ordinary gardener. There he meets the princess and of course he manages to change her character in time, but at the beginning there is a scene where the princess tries to force him to tie her slipper. I hope the scene is understandable even in czech:

So now imagine Aliona enforcing the other team members to tie her skates :laugh:

McBibus

On the Ice
Just that it recalled me a scene from an old but still famous fairytale The Proud Princess. The basic synopsis is that in a kingdom far far away there is a young and just king Miroslav, who asks for a hand of a princess from a neighbouring kingdom. The princess is beautiful but spoiled so she just sends him a message that he's not worthy to even tie her slippers. The king doesn't want to let it just like that so he comes to the princess palace in disguise as an ordinary gardener. There he meets the princess and of course he manages to change her character in time, but at the beginning there is a scene where the princess tries to force him to tie her slipper. I hope the scene is understandable even in czech:

So now imagine Aliona enforcing the other team members to tie her skates :laugh:

The Big difference is Aliona will make you want to do it, as good deed, as a gesture of friendship or, if needed, for the good of Sambo 70 and the great Mother Russia :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

... not that I'm the best judge: I will pay my trip to Moscow to tie her laces 🥰

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia
Just that it recalled me a scene from an old but still famous fairytale The Proud Princess.

I watched this fairy tale as a child, like many other movies made in Czechoslovakia. Unfortunately, now on Russian television sometimes only "Tri orísky pro Popelku" appears.

But I think that if Kostornaya wished that the laces on her skates were tied not by team members, but by fans, the queue of those wishing would stretch to the horizon, despite the fact that Alena can hardly boast of royal origin:)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I'm pretty sure she would find a number of volunteers to tie her laces 😍 , maybe even Anna after that supersweet congratulation post abouy her super FS.
I don't know if any skater can tie another skater's laces correctly. I believe one must feel exactly how tight it is on the leg at every moment. Of course I can be wrong.