Alena Kostornaia | Page 385 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Scott512

Record Breaker
🙂
cuki-2022-5.jpg

cuki-2022-4.jpg

cuki-2022-3.jpg
Why is alleona with kids that don't skate with her new team?

Nice pictures and it's nice to see AK happy.
I guess she still wears her hand braces from pictures I've seen.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Why is alleona with kids that don't skate with her new team?

Nice pictures and it's nice to see AK happy.
I guess she still wears her hand braces from pictures I've seen.
Because she is preparing for the Plushenko's show (part of the obligations to Angels Rudkovskaya mentioned when her and Sasha returned to Eteri).

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So Aliona is still just on trial in Buianova's team, not officially accepted yet...

Scott512

Record Breaker
So Aliona is still just on trial in Buianova's team, not officially accepted yet...
It's outrageous. The coach should be on trial with this gem of a talent. Lol. It's ridiculous. This coach should be thrilled to get a talent like Aliona.

Being on trial with EG is one thing being on trial with the butcher is another. Ridiculous.
She could go to davydov Mishin or Rukavicin. Or snow leopards. I am tired of this aliona on trial crap.

Other than that thank you for the information.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
About leaving Eteri's team:

European champion Alena Kostornaya spoke about the departure of coach Eteri Tutberidze from the group in March of this year.

- Different reactions to your last transition. Someone says: “Why is she running from coach to coach!”

I know whose words these are! Alena Leonova. I want to say this: without knowing the situation, it is very difficult to judge what happened.
The situation remained between me and Eteri Georgievna and the coaching staff. If we broke up, then we came to a mutual decision. It's not like I annoyed someone, but they told me - get out of here!
But at the same time, it was not me who told the coaches: “You know, you are such and such, I will not work with you.” Of course not.
I believe that both athletes and coaches deserve respect. Because it was teamwork, collective. But after analyzing the whole situation, we decided that we basically squeezed everything we could out of our cooperation, and the time has come.

- So you had a good conversation?

- Yes, it's not that we cursed each other, everyone quarreled. Everything is absolutely calm, fine.

Did you bring a bouquet?

“I didn’t bring a bouquet, but a basket of fruits,” said Kostornaya.

McBibus

On the Ice
Poor Aliona cannot catch a break - she had Covid a second time, after recovering from breaking her left arm.

In all those transactions she never said a bad word on the press about any of her previous choaches.

even with that never ending stream of injuries and sickness, she never pitied herself or wined "life is unfair".

She showed great inner strenght and despite drama being all around her, she proved wrong all those people describing her as a drama queen when she was at the top.

Things happen around her and to her, she's like a catalyst (we will see in the end if it's a curse or a benediction) but she surely has the courage to stand the hard times and the spirit to fully enjoy the good times.

👑🦄💎💕

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary

European champion Alena Kostornaya spoke about the departure of coach Eteri Tutberidze from the group in March of this year.

- Different reactions to your last transition. Someone says: “Why is she running from coach to coach!”

I know whose words these are! Alena Leonova. I want to say this: without knowing the situation, it is very difficult to judge what happened.
The situation remained between me and Eteri Georgievna and the coaching staff. If we broke up, then we came to a mutual decision. It's not like I annoyed someone, but they told me - get out of here!
But at the same time, it was not me who told the coaches: “You know, you are such and such, I will not work with you.” Of course not.
I believe that both athletes and coaches deserve respect. Because it was teamwork, collective. But after analyzing the whole situation, we decided that we basically squeezed everything we could out of our cooperation, and the time has come.

- So you had a good conversation?

- Yes, it's not that we cursed each other, everyone quarreled. Everything is absolutely calm, fine.

Did you bring a bouquet?

“I didn’t bring a bouquet, but a basket of fruits,” said Kostornaya.
I'm happy they managed to part ways like adults this time! (Except on the part of the "dancer guy", but we all know he can never shut his mouth up...)

Lzbee

Final Flight
Poor Aliona cannot catch a break - she had Covid a second time, after recovering from breaking her left arm.

Oh my goodness she got COVID a second time poor girl. I also got COVID a second time and it was much worse than the first so I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been for her as an athlete.

Hoping she makes a full recovery quickly.