Alena Kostornaia | Page 327 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Was it the Aliona blocking Eteri thing? It was probably just an accident.
Edit: Just watched it, a load of idiotic and baseless rumors. I'd advise everyone just to ignore everything that comes out of TSL's mouths.
It's awful but I think it's something that can be observed elsewhere, that really beautiful young women who, how to say it? have the "it" factor, tend to be the object of endless, unpleasant rumours. Beauty and "it" factor she has in spades.

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Edit: Just watched it, a load of idiotic and baseless rumors. I'd advise everyone just to ignore everything that comes out of TSL's mouths.
Yeah, the best advice one can give about TSL. I couldn't help watching it though, which I regret it now of course. All the things this guy keeps spreading about Aliona over and over again is nauseatingly disgusting. And he does it not only to Aliona, but also to Alina. The absolutely disrespectful way he's always speaking about her and her programs for example is outrageous. The last time I heard him bashing Don Quixote (and Daniil of course) got my blood boiling... ET has obviously ice cold blood that she managed to restrain herself and even smile into the camera when she let him take a photo with him two weeks ago in the US.

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
Yeah, the best advice one can give about TSL. I couldn't help watching it though, which I regret it now of course. All the things this guy keeps spreading about Aliona over and over again is nauseatingly disgusting. And he does it not only to Aliona, but also to Alina. The absolutely disrespectful way he's always speaking about her and her programs for example is outrageous. The last time I heard him bashing Don Quixote (and Daniil of course) got my blood boiling... ET has obviously ice cold blood that she managed to restrain herself and even smile into the camera when she let him take a photo with him two weeks ago in the US.
Probably didn't know who he was! Just another nonentity! I agree both those guys are toxic ! Especially Lease! I have words to describe him! They wouldn't be allowed !!. Suffice to say I can't stand him or his sidekick !! Pathetic couple of grown men pandering to the lowest common denominator !! Nasty gossip !!

macy

Record Breaker
if i watch them i can usually tell whether or not it's just baseless gossip or if there might be some truth to it, but this really sounded like Dave was trying to make the situation look as bad as he could. he wasn't going off any actual facts or even "inside sources" but his own speculation. i'm not going to worry about it at all.

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
She probably did. He’s been on sports.ru quite a bit and in the past.
That rag!! Lol 😆.. don't think she has time for that nonsense either!! If she does I am sure she was just being polite!! She just doesn't engage with the media unless it's very much on her terms! Quite right too!

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States
Let’s not turn this FF into a TSL rant.
Surely we can find something to else to talk about.

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
Last edited: