Evgeni Semenenko | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Semenenko

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
So tomorrow is apparently the big day of the RusFed Olympic decision. I am lighting all of my candles for Zhenya to make it, even though he probably should stay away from social media or straight up any media if he really does make it. But he's a smart lad, he'll manage.
Zhenya for Olympics! 🍀

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
So tomorrow is apparently the big day of the RusFed Olympic decision. I am lighting all of my candles for Zhenya to make it, even though he probably should stay away from social media or straight up any media if he really does make it. But he's a smart lad, he'll manage.
Zhenya for Olympics! 🍀
🍀

J81SjbBj2Og.jpg

M0cRf-0S3uY.jpg

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I'll breathe my first sigh of relief once Zhenya sets a foot into the Olympic village, my second one once he sets his skate on the ice for his Olympic SP, the third once he steps on the ice for his FS, and the final sigh when he looks happy and satisfied in the K&C. Until then, I try not to think about it too much.

Go Zhenya, go! :cheer2:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So happy for Zhenya S today! :biggrin: He got all the jumps done and I really loved the whole program, especially the dramatic leg kick. I don't know why but that's like my favourite thing :laugh2:

He's currently in 7th and while that does mean he misses out on being in the Final Group, that's still pretty awesome.

Of course, now we have to wait a whole day before the FS. I guess it's good they're getting a rest day, fingers crossed that Zhenya, Mark and Andrei have great practices!