Evgeni Semenenko | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Semenenko

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Zhenya has travelled to Moscow today and took part in Channel One podcast (basically it will be his interview for Trankov). Trankov calls it the funniest one ever.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I thought there was a team Mishin training camp in Italy but apparently it's just Mishin master class for local skaters. I wonder why Zhenya is there. He isn't announced as a coach. Is he working on the new programs? :scratch2::biggrin:

icewhite

Record Breaker
I thought there was a team Mishin training camp in Italy but apparently it's just Mishin master class for local skaters. I wonder why Zhenya is there. He isn't announced as a coach. Is he working on the new programs? :scratch2::biggrin:

Tell him to wait! I haven't sent him my musical suggestions yet!
(I want him to skate to Mercury's Golden Boy and have a real dance pop program.)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Alexei Mishin used to have training camps in Italy and Estonia, but since 2022 sanctions against Russia, I believe that they have ceased. I don't know if and when they will resume.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia

icewhite

Record Breaker

Intriguing. I love that he's working with different choreographers from different countries, I think that can only help him to develop further and explore his abilities. Very interested to see what that program will look like... :) I only knew she had done a lot of programs for Korean women, but now I saw she has also done the "Music" program for Hyungyeom Kim, one of my favourite programs from last season, :love2: and other programs for him.