Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1153 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

bubblecherry

Final Flight
I can't wait to hear more about Zhenya and SLB working together from both of them :) I really didn't think it would happen, but it did. Dreams come true?

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I can't wait to hear more about Zhenya and SLB working together from both of them :) I really didn't think it would happen, but it did. Dreams come true?

SLB's programs are always unique and sooooo good. I cannt wait to see the full piece. It was my dream that they will work together and it happened! :)

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Been super busy but I'm so happy with these news! Can't wait to see the programs! And yes, definitely the best program announcements!

LynsJ

On the Ice
I was excited for this free skate now I’m beyond excited! This is going to be special! [emoji7]

I think it’s so beautiful that she is having all of these experiences and meeting all of these new people. This is exactly what she wanted, to work with all the greats and to just enjoy the incredible opportunities that being a competitive skater provides. She really does seem to be living her best life and taking it all in! :)

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
OMG, this is soooo cute!
I don't think that she was in Charleston though.

That's the location tag of the picture, so I would say she was in Charleston, although the picture is probably not super recent. Most skaters who get Shae-Lynn choreo go there, to the the Carolina Ice Palace.

Placebo11

On the Ice
That's the location tag of the picture, so I would say she was in Charleston, although the picture is probably not super recent. Most skaters who get Shae-Lynn choreo go there, to the the Carolina Ice Palace.

Whatever, the pic is super cute. Both look so sweet!!

Fluture

Record Breaker
I think it’s so beautiful that she is having all of these experiences and meeting all of these new people. This is exactly what she wanted, to work with all the greats and to just enjoy the incredible opportunities that being a competitive skater provides. She really does seem to be living her best life and taking it all in! :)

I agree completely. I’m so happy for her. And the picture is really cute. :)