French Championships: Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

French Championships: Predictions Game Round 2

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
THIS IS YOUR 3 HOUR 45 MINUTE WARNING

You have just 3 hours 45 Minutes left to get your predictions in, i.e. until 13:30 CET (12:30 GMT)

And, for our American friends, that deadline is 07:30 EST.

Dance (Oh my God, what a mess with those pairs! Since I'm incapable of predicting anything logical here, I've decided to leave them just as they appear in the entrance list)

1.Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
2.Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
3.Péroline OJARDIAS / Michael BRAMANTE
4.Lorenza ALESSANDRINI / Pierre SOUQUET
5.Laureline AUBRY / Kévin BELLINGRAD

If it helps, I have just found that the starting orders are on the FFSG Facebook page, and so I have just re-ordered the entry lists in the original post accordingly.

Going by the names I do know, it looks like it is a seeded draw. So, that might help you with your Dance predictions.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
MEN
  1. Chafik BESSEGHIER
  2. Florent AMODIO
  3. Adrien TESSON
  4. Simon HOCQUAUX
  5. Romain PONSART
  6. Kévin AYMOZ

LADIES
  1. Maé Bérénice MEITE
  2. Laurine LECAVELIER
  3. Anaïs VENTARD
  4. Julie FROETSCHER
  5. Nadjma MAHAMOUD
  6. Marina POPOV

PAIRS
  1. Daria POPOVA / Andrei NOVOSELOV
  2. Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES

ICE DANCE
  1. Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
  2. Lorenza ALESSANDRINI / Pierre SOUQUET
  3. Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
  4. Péroline OJARDIAS / Michael BRAMANTE
  5. Laureline AUBRY / Kévin BELLINGRAD

Thanks to CaroLiza_fan for linking ISU biographies and to santine94 for linking videos. It's very much appreciated.:clap:

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
45 minutes to go :)

On a side note- French ladies have some GORGEOUS outfits this year :yes:

Women
1) Maé Bérénice MEITE
2) Anaïs VENTARD (her sp/fs dress is pretty sexy for a teen...:eek:)
3) Laurine LECAVELIER
4) Nadjma MAHAMOUD
5) Julie FROETSCHER (I ADORE her punk tutu sp dress :love:)
6) Marina POPOV
7) Léa SERNA

Men
1) Florent AMODIO
2) Chafik BESSEGHIER
3) Simon HOCQUAUX
4) Adrien TESSON
5) Daniel NAURITS
6) Romain PONSART
7) Gaylord LAVOISIER

Pairs
1) Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
2) Daria POPOVA / Andrei NOVOSELOV

Dance
1) Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
2) Lorenza ALESSANDRINI / Pierre SOUQUET
3) Péroline OJARDIAS / Michael BRAMANTE
4) Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
5) Laureline AUBRY / Kévin BELLINGRAD

Thanks to CaroLiza_fan for linking ISU biographies and to santine94 for linking videos. It's very much appreciated.

You're welcome! :thumbsup:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks to CaroLiza_fan for linking ISU biographies and to santine94 for linking videos. It's very much appreciated.:clap:

Awww! Thank you for your kind words!

And may I say the same with regards satine94's hard work with the videos!

You did me one, no two better! I only checked ISU personal best and looked up other competition like Cup of Nice! Took all my evening but I thought having put in all this work now, maybe that will make me a skater :laugh2: (I have never put on skates before)! How can one like something they have never done this much?? :confused2:

Same here! I have only ever been on the ice once (when I was 16), and spent the whole time clinging to the boards for dear life!!! :laugh:

But, I would like to give it a try again.

I know skating is not based on numbers and is everything to do with how the skater feels on the day. But, looking up these statistics does give you a good indication of what the skater can be capable of.

Even if it is time consuming!

Speaking of time, there are just 20 minutes remaining before the target time for getting predictions in.

(Please be aware that I won't be able to give a "Time Up" message today, as I am just about to go and have my dinner! :biggrin: )

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

alebi

Medalist
I missed the pairs and ladies beginning... I hope my men and dance predictions are still allowed since they haven't started the competition yet *pray*:bow:

Men:
1. Chafik BESSEGHIER
2. Florent AMODIO
3. Simon HOCQUAUX
4. Romain PONSART
5. Adrien TESSON
---
6. Daniel NAURITS

Dance:
1. Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
3. Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
4. Péroline OJARDIAS / Michael BRAMANTE
5. Laureline AUBRY / Kévin BELLINGRAD

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I missed the pairs and ladies beginning... I hope my men and dance predictions are still allowed since they haven't started the competition yet *pray*:bow:

Don't worry, they will count

There were a lot of people getting caught out last season, particularly with Japanese Nationals. So that is why I specifically wrote it into the rules this season that, although there was a target time to get the predictions in, you can still submit predictions for each category right up to the start of the SP for that category.

And speaking of target times, if anybody wants to join me in making "just for fun" predictions for Four Nationals, then the target time to get them in is now TWO HOURS away, i.e. 10:37 CET (09:37 GMT)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

alebi

Medalist
Thank you! I didn't log in for some days so I've just found out that some National championships have already begun.... Then I read the rules at lighting speed to be sure to have enough time to join :laugh: That's why I wasn't 100% sure... :biggrin:

Florencito

Medalist
Damn, late for the ladies! Well, here's men and ice dance.

Men

1) Besseghier
2) Amodio
3) Tesson
4) Hocquaux
5) Ponsart
6) Aymoz

Ice Dance

1) Papadakis/Cizeron
2) Lauriault/Le Gac
3) Alessandrini/Souquet
4) Ojardias/Bramante
5) Aubry/Bellingrad

Wo|flax

Final Flight
Men:
1.Amodio (pls)
2.Besseghier
3.HOCQUAUX
4.TESSON
5.PONSART
6.LEJEUNE
7.LAVOISIER (r u a gymnast?)
8.NAURITS

Dance:
1.Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON
3. Péroline OJARDIAS / Michael BRAMANTE
4. Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
5 Laureline AUBRY / Kévin BELLINGRAD

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Ladies Results :cool:

Gold: Mohacz with 55 points! (only one to predict the podium correctly!)
Silver: Alex D & gallavich with 45 points!
Bronze: Danja, lydia1703, & rosacotton with 40 points!

Congratulations! :party2:

Last edited:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Ladies Results :cool:

Gold: Mohacz with 55 points! (only one to predict the podium correctly!)
Silver: Alex D & gallavich with 45 points!
Bronze: Danja, lydia1703, & rosacotton with 40 points!

Congratulations! :party2:

HELPPPPP! I am not on the score sheet. I know I scored some points for the French men, yet I can't find myself on the spreadsheet. Does missing German Nationals (first) Nullify all entry? :cry:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
HELPPPPP! I am not on the score sheet. I know I scored some points for the French men, yet I can't find myself on the spreadsheet. Does missing German Nationals (first) Nullify all entry? :cry:

Nope, you can start playing the Game whenever you want.

It is probably just simply that the Men's scorer hasn't scored the French Championships yet. After all the Men's competition only finished a few hours ago.

The reason satine94 was able to put up the Ladies scores already is that the Ladies competition finished yesterday.

So, just have a little bit of patience. They will appear.

CaroLiza_fan

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Nope, you can start playing the Game whenever you want.

It is probably just simply that the Men's scorer hasn't scored the French Championships yet. After all the Men's competition only finished a few hours ago.

The reason satine94 was able to put up the Ladies scores already is that the Ladies competition finished yesterday.

So, just have a little bit of patience. They will appear.

CaroLiza_fan

I didn't mean to sound impatient. I do apologize. I mistakenly referred to the men's program instead of the women's program. Too much excitement on my part. :laugh2: I appreciate all the hard work you and the scorers put in so much that a complain/impatience on my part will be an aberration.

On a different breath... Oh my goodness, does that mean I scored a zero for the ladies?:slink::drama:

EDIT: Never mind! I am calm now, I know what happened>

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

It is because you are a new addition to the game & although I tried several different ways yesterday, I could not add your name to the doc without messing up the other scores! :eek:: (Luckily I knew how to undo all the mistakes I kept making ;))

Don't worry though, I have your score in my own word doc, along with 2 other new players. I was waiting until someone else added your names to the doc to edit your scores in :laugh2:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
It is because you are a new addition to the game & although I tried several different ways yesterday, I could not add your name to the doc without messing up the other scores! :eek:: (Luckily I knew how to undo all the mistakes I kept making ;))

Don't worry though, I have your score in my own word doc, along with 2 other new players. I was waiting until someone else added your names to the doc to edit your scores in :laugh2:

Thanks Satine94, that explains everything (I think we posted almost at the same time)! Here I was loosing my head after all that excitement!:laugh2: All is well now CaroLiza_fan

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Thanks Satine94, that explains everything (I think we posted almost at the same time)! Here I was loosing my head after all that excitement!:laugh2: All is well now CaroLiza_fan

I'm sorry for the confusion :laugh: I'll PM you your score, along with the other two users that I couldn't get added to the list properly :)