3f step out
3lo-2a - stumble on 2a
music picks up
3s-2t
3t good
2a very good
3s from spiral good

all very pleasant, and competent levels, though nothing memorable
significantly higher caliber than skaters in previous group, though.
she's pleased, hug from david wilson
commentator says it's best she's skated in some time

91.90 -- 139.50 -- 1st

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Suzuki has such lovely, deep knees when she skates. The caliber of this event really stepped up quite a few notches when she took the ice. Very nice quality to her skating! :yes::clap:

Medusa

Record Breaker
5 Triples and 2 2Axels for Suzuki! Very nice performance, except for the two popped jumps. I love her musicality and expression, outstanding!

Akiko Suzuki was terrific - but I have never seen such a blatant ripoff of another skater's choreography! (Sasha) She's even shaped like Sasha, except the missing arch of the back.

2-skaters

Rinkside
Suzuki has such lovely, deep knees when she skates. The caliber of this event really stepped up quite a few notches when she took the ice. Very nice quality to her skating! :yes::clap:

decent jumper - popped axel -but not much else she looked like everyone else did not ditinguish herself from the pack - but she is first right now

gourry

Final Flight
Wow! Great performance from Akiko!!! I really think she has one of the most expressive skaters. And that step sequece was wonderful!!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wonder if Alissa Jekyll or Alissa Hyde will show up tonight? The moment of truth has arrived.

ANW

On the Ice
you should check out the canadian version of "dark eyes";)
Akiko Suzuki was terrific - but I have never seen such a blatant ripoff of another skater's choreography! (Sasha) She's even shaped like Sasha, except the missing arch of the back.

amateur

Final Flight
Akiko Suzuki

Dark Eyes (Russian)

3lz-2t-2lo good
1a-2a
3lo good
3f good
3lz done
crowd clapping to music
1lo-2a
3s good
footwork fabulous as music speeds up

Very complete performance, great flair, including in the execution of elements. only complaint is spins were a bit slow-ish. Easily the best so far.

104.96 -- 160.36

bubbleyum

On the Ice
i like this akiko suzuki girl, noticed her from her short program.

don't like the wierd cutouts in her dress.
the only mistakes she made were singles in a couple of her combos and maybe a slight 2-footed landing on a triple.

though she is not flexible (can tell from spirals and spins) you can tell she has fire in her eyes and nice attitude, nice flow on the ice, good camels and most of her jumps look solid... don't think she did a lutz? nice landing poses on all her jumps, good spring.

lol her groucho marx mustachio'd coach.

anyways, this is the first time i've seen here and she is one to watch!

she moves into first! looks happy.

fourclover

On the Ice
Wow, Akiko Suzuki... This is my first time seeing her skate. She's like Mao... Sooooo smooth on ice. She literally glides.

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
Why can't Yan work on her spins? She has the jumps, yet she always get crap scores. :(

Her presentation is always soft and gentle, easy to watch. Her major problem is lack of speed and attack.
Other than jumps, speed is what all the Chinese ladies need to work on.