Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Nebelhorn Trophy 2013: Sep 25-28 [Oberstdorf, Germany] - Olympic Qualifying Event

Alex D

Record Breaker
Wow, this is so hard skating to corpse melody... Nelly and Alex just destroyed the ice with it, I wouldnt have choosen that music tbh. Everyone will compare them to the Germans, thats a fight you cant win!

Poor Lesia and Vitali :(

deedee1

Record Breaker
Many congrats to Zoltan, his team, Alex D, IleK and other Romania-based GS members from me too! :yes: His expression right after his free skate was Juuuuuust priceless! Such moment is one of the reasons which makes me very 'addicted' to this sport.

And NOBU! :love::love:

Yeah Japanese nationals is gonna be super fun to watch!

For me it's going to be quite opposite, actually. Don't mention J Nats. just yet, will you please...><

IleK

On the Ice
Many congrats to Zoltan, his team, Alex D, IleK and other Romania-based GS members from me too! :yes: His expression right after his free skate was Juuuuuust priceless! Such moment is one of the reasons which makes me very 'addicted' to this sport.

For me it's going to be quite opposite, actually. Don't mention J Nats. just yet, will you please...><

Thank you for your kind words deedee1, they are very much apprecieted. What country are you from? Japan? If so, that is the ideal place to be if you are a figure skating fan:). In fact, I imagine all the japanese people are figure skating fans:). Only watching Oda you can figure out why.

herios

Medalist
Thenk you Alex D and you guys who rooted for Zoltan. It really helped. This was the skate of his life and his face was so expresive while skating, smiling and doing funny faces as if he was very relaxed. I love that about him. And I thank his coach, former romanian skater Gheorghe Chiper for taking Zoli to Switzerland with him and coaching him for free. Or at least I've heard he got a job teaching skating lessons to kids so that he can cover the expenses or a part of them. Shame to the Romanian federation for not helping him, I hope they are hiding somewhere and not showing their face, when our representant qualified second to the Olympics.

Big congrats to Zoli! I am also a Hungarian born in Romania, living in Canada for 20y by now, but I always root for the athletes from back home and he is an inspiration indeed. I just learned yesterday that he has lost one eye in his childhood, so he deserves a lot of respect for what he is doing out there. Yes, and he is improved in spades since working with Gh. Chiper

Alex D

Record Breaker

Hehe thanks!

I am not from Romania though, got ancestors there though.

Currently living in Germany, before that in the USA and Spain and some other places ;)

Now Henna and Ossi hopefully they get the points they deserve!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:slink: I'm depending on IN-which only has the last 2 flights as does Eurosport--and then hoping to catch the Eurosport youtubes later.

Alex D

Record Breaker
AW Henna & Ossi! Such a beautiful pair!

Shame about the mistakes :(

Ramona & Florian ... Such a pity dann!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
no Ukraine couple in Sochi ? :disapp:

Nazarova/Nikitin should have competed as seniors
she turned 17 already