NFL '15-16 season | Page 4 | Golden Skate

NFL '15-16 season

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
The Steelers played amazingly today :love: Antonio Brown...I don't know what we would do without him. It was amazing night for them, I hope we can keep playing like this to at least go to playoffs as wildcards. Today really was a day of either very close matches or with scores too far apart: the Bengals crushed the Browns, Seahawks to Vikings, Steelers to Colts. And then Baltimore vs Miami, Giants vs Jets and Chicago vs. SF resolved in overtime.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No WAY!!! I'm actually offended :laugh2: I'm not just a FAN, I'm total uber :laugh2: Read this thread from the beginning.

Yes, you are right, always read from the beginning.:laugh: Good for the Pats that they have an uber from distant shores. Eagles' fans are homegrown because otherwise no one would follow them;) Still can't decide if Chip Kelly must go, but I will savor the win.... We haven't had as many as the Pats:biggrin:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
We're back on track, baby! :hap93:
And Gronk is back! Half-healthy Gronk still trumps the defences :) Now we only need Edelman back. And yay for another Division title. But it's not like someone doubted it :rolleye:

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Minnesota missed a 13yr FG attempt to win the game with seconds left.. MISSED A 13 YRD FG...AT HOME!!!.. Seattle wins 10-9 .. crazy. Vikings out of the playoffs. Seattle plays in Carolina.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes but honestly that kicker did more for that game than any other player - he was the only one that put points on the board. HE didn't let the team down, IMO, the TEAM lost that game.

I hope Carolina kills the Seachickens. More interested in the Arizona GreenBay game.

Steelers were given a lot more leeway than the Bengals during the game - but what Burfict did at the end of it was totally and completely uncalled for. The Bengals need to really reevaluate the way they choose players. Yeah, they can play the game, but are they more danger than good?

Snow63

Record Breaker
Minnesota missed a 13yr FG attempt to win the game with seconds left.. MISSED A 13 YRD FG...AT HOME!!!.. Seattle wins 10-9 .. crazy. Vikings out of the playoffs. Seattle plays in Carolina.

I was rooting for Viks! The kicker must be feeling absolutely devastated. What a chance it was!

Snow63

Record Breaker
Rams to re-locate to L.A.! Yay! Any fans from LA here? Will you support them? :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
Bum deal for St. Louis...

how many football teams does California freaking need?!

I have no idea, but my friend from L.A. is ecstatic at the news :laugh: I guess they definitely appreciate the move.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have no idea, but my friend from L.A. is ecstatic at the news :laugh: I guess they definitely appreciate the move.

my dad is happy because the rams are supposedly coming Home. I think it's dumb. Poor St Louis lol

Snow63

Record Breaker
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I've s;ept through Pats VS Chiefs game.:( I am such a TERRIBLE fan! Why the hell they played so EARLY? Anyway, Brady is such a runner :laugh:

Now go Peyton!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Anyone else thinking the NFC title game is going to be more exciting than the Superbowl this year?