NFL '15-16 season | Page 5 | Golden Skate

NFL '15-16 season

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
This match will forever be remembered (at least by me lol) as match of lost opportunities. But that's okay, someone have to lose. Anyway, I hope Broncos will trump Panters :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
Sorry Snow! They are lucky to have a fan like you!

Oh, thanks Mrs.P. How sweet of you :) To be honest I'm not even dissapointed or sad, it was a hell of a season, it was a very interesting game and strong performance, no matter what an outcome is. And my gut told me they're gonna lose to Broncos. So I was watching the game with open mind. I was extremely nervous of course, but it's just what makes the game even better. All this adrenaline and excitement and stuff. The only thing I'm sad about is that the season is almost over :) But with all the happy stuff that's going on in my life now, I'm sure the new season will come in a blink of an eye lol

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought the Patriots went down fighting! I'm always proud of the way they play. They never gave up and don't leave anything on the field in these types of games.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I was rooting for New England after Denver took Pittsburgh down but well...
The NFC championship, wow, Cam Newton's having the time of his life. The Panthers are my pick for the SB.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I was rooting for New England after Denver took Pittsburgh down but well...
The NFC championship, wow, Cam Newton's having the time of his life. The Panthers are my pick for the SB.

I'll go with Broncos. Again. I just don't see Peyton not taking his most probably last chance ever to have new ring. Who's SB half-time performer this time?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'll go with Broncos. Again. I just don't see Peyton not taking his most probably last chance ever to have new ring. Who's SB half-time performer this time?

Coldplay! There was a joke that the Shibutanis should do their FD as part of the SB pre-game coverage. :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
Coldplay! There was a joke that the Shibutanis should do their FD as part of the SB pre-game coverage. :)

Well, I'm not exactly a fan of Coldplay, but at least Chris can sing, and they don't look as fake as Kathy Perry. And what an amazing idea for the Shibs! Get this exposure, my babies :luv17: Too bad it's never gonna happen.

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
I'll go with Broncos. Again. I just don't see Peyton not taking his most probably last chance ever to have new ring.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I knew it, I knew it!!

P.S. Haven't seen the game yet, Don't know the score just the result. So, please, no spoilers :)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adam Rippon wins the Twitter for skaters' comments on the Super Bowl.

"Peyton Manning is a witch":laugh2:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Interesting game. Since it's very likely Peyton will retire now, I'm glad he'll do it with another SB ring.
So it begins once again, the count down to September (Pre-season doesn't count), good thing there will be Figure skating until April to make time go faster :yes:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Dissapointing. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...60210&cvosrc=Ext_Email.Epsilon.1st10_20160210

He should learn some class from Wilson, Brady, Rogers, Manning, hell, even from Sherman after last Superbowl. Reminds me of Andrei Arshavin's (Russian soccer player) infamous saying after a lost game and thrashing some fans of National team after that: 'Your expectations is your problem'. That's all. Not classy, not classy at all.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Reminds me of Andrei Arshavin's (Russian soccer player) infamous saying after a lost game and thrashing some fans of National team after that: 'Your expectations is your problem'. That's all. Not classy, not classy at all.
& those people get loads of money:palmf:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Oh my! When Pats traded their 1st round draft pick? :noshake:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, it is a mess, but the reinstatement of the penalty will of course be appealed.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I don't follow college football, but I love Pats' draft decisions this year. Very nice. But I have they drafted JACOBY BRISSETT. It looks like they found back-up QB for Jimmy, which means they don't think Mr.Brady will be in the business for long. Hope I'm wrong of course.

I wonder if he will consider Offensive Coordinator as his future possible occupation though. I'm sure he will be amazing at the job.