Patrick Chan | Page 331 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
maybe he should get one light grey lululemon outfit, and one black one.. then, switch tops and bottoms for the ex... that would make him 4 different outfits :) not like he cannot afford clothing, considering his fancy cars :)
my prediction - sp: light grey, lp: black

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol ... it looks like you photoshopped austin powers INTO this picture and not the opposite... Patrick fits right in...

Patrick can pull off anything, however, i may feel a bit weirded out if he wore such and outfit : i'd still be attracted to him against my better judgment lol
Photochan Post

PChiddy/Austin Powers Dance-Off. Yeah Baby!

http://i.imgur.com/SOsTFoo.jpg

(Hey, what about an Austin Powers look for Chiddy's new costume? Haha!)

blueberryhill

On the Ice
4everchan - actually both Patrick and Austin Powers were photoshopped in. This was a combo of 4 different images.

Violet Bliss - glad you like this!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
After seeing Skate Canada's posts with CS medal winners, I understand that green screen is to put in a background of whatever colour medal the skaters have won.

Let us hope then that that green becomes gold!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
After seeing Skate Canada's posts with CS medal winners, I understand that green screen is to put in a background of whatever colour medal the skaters have won.

Let us hope then that that green becomes gold!

On this site, no problem and in no time I figure.

Why did they have Patrick jumping in his T-shirt?

Ayara

On the Ice
I like this game)))

SP: Black or dark blue

LP: White or light soft color)) Or, maybe, brown)

since finlandia is only a couple weeks away... let's play a game :)

colour theme for costumes prediction game

SP : Black

LP: light grey.

TGee

Record Breaker
I'm just hoping for two programs without a vest....

It would be lovely if he returned to wherever he got his 2013-2014 FP top....Blue-grey with black detailing gets my support for either program.;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yeah... i'm done with vests too..

welcome to the fan fest TGee :)

It would be lovely if he returned to wherever he got his 2013-2014 FP top....Blue-grey with black detailing gets my support for either program.;)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Welcome to the fest that celebrates Patrick and his skating, TGee, and as you can see, we have fun at his expense too. :)

Thanks for the Thumbsup you gave me. When your name popped up for a thumbsup on this thread, I wondered if you had posted here but I had missed you. So glad you showed up! Hope you'll have fun with us while supporting Patrick, skater extraordinaire.

Last edited:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Well, we see all at the Finlandia) Now we can only wait.

And I want to see his new costumes :laugh:

Ayara, I will be working on getting the Russian Google news feed on my site so that interview with Mishin will show up on the side bar.

Welcome to our fan fest, TGee! Yes, the vests are lovely, but a change would be nice.

SO.... what are my predictions?

Here's the post I've been working on....

An illustrated history of Patrick's costumes!!

By no means is this a complete post, as I'm sure a lot of you know a lot more about the origins of Patrick's costumes than I do. Please let me know if I missed one or if you have details I can include.

VB, I will look for your post on costumes and include some details from it if you don't mind. Thanks!