Patrick Chan | Page 370 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Thank you vivley.

In contrast to the bitterness and accusations in this forum, the Chinese fans, while feeling the pain and sadness for Boyang, are unanimously impressed and touched by Patrick's performance, especially those who watched him live.

Ayara

On the Ice
I have "A Journey" in mp3 *___*
Does anybody still need it?))

Last edited:

Krunchii

Record Breaker
So I figured I would read it... but oops wasnt in English!

A lot of the reactions are sad because Boyang has lost his GPF spot but some of the people who were in the arena said that the difference between Patrick and Boyang (aside from jumps) is huge and was too hard for Boyang to overcome. Lots of comments like Boss Qun was too beautiful, the skating skills are way better. Some were like omg I can't believe he landed the axels!

Before the scores came out a lot of them were already lamenting that Boyang lost the GPF spot. A couple thought he would hit the 200 mark and that PCS would be 95, some guessed 195. One person said they were happy crying, happy for Patrick, crying for Boyang lol

I have "A Journey" in mp3 *___*
Does anybody still need it?))

:eeking: How did you get it? I was going to tweet Eric and Patrick to ask if they would put it on Google Play or something

Last edited:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Lovely blog....thanks!
Thanks! I will continue to update throughout the day (and night) - since the gala will be late tonight my time.

A lot of the reactions are sad because Boyang has lost his GPF spot but some of the people who were in the arena said that the difference between Patrick and Boyang (aside from jumps) is huge and was too hard for Boyang to overcome. Lots of comments like Boss Qun was too beautiful, the skating skills are way better. Some were like omg I can't believe he landed the axels!

Before the scores came out a lot of them were already lamenting that Boyang lost the GPF spot. A couple thought he would hit the 200 mark and that PCS would be 95, some guessed 195. One person said they were happy crying, happy for Patrick, crying for Boyang lol

:eeking: How did you get it? I was going to tweet Eric and Patrick to ask if they would put it on Google Play or something

Thanks for translating, Krunchii!

Someone already asked Eric and he said he hopes to release it for sale by Worlds 2017. Right here: https://twitter.com/Rad85E/status/799953520610844676

Last edited:

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Hehe, this is my dirty little secret)) :cool14:

You can download it here: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8P2j/kDPfQ1f98

you are welcome))

Thanks so much for this!

Thanks! I will continue to update throughout the day (and night) - since the gala will be late tonight my time.

Thanks for translating, Krunchii!

Someone already asked Eric and he said he hopes to release it for sale by Worlds 2017. Right here: https://twitter.com/Rad85E/status/799953520610844676

Haha that was barely a translation, just scanned through some posts for 5 minutes. I wonder if they're delaying release because they want to tweak it. I'll make sure to buy it when it comes out

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Haha that was barely a translation, just scanned through some posts for 5 minutes. I wonder if they're delaying release because they want to tweak it. I'll make sure to buy it when it comes out

Yes, but thank you for summarizing nevertheless - I wanted to but didn't have time.

Just finished updating my blog post for now and I'm taking a break. Found a great screenshot from the victory ceremony - Patrick looked great against that blue background!

Oh, and see the photo lucky fan Mora took with Patrick! Red goes great with him, as always!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
After watching Patrick's FS again I believe the way he skated that program his PC's should have been 3-5 points higher,
he was that amazing!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Welcome back spikydurian and Emdee! :ghug: I missed you so much!

Some old friends stopped showing up for a while for their reasons but there is nothing like a fabulous :luv17: wonderful :love: amazing :bow: performance and come from behind win :yes2: by our beloved Patrick for them to come back for the celebration! :yahoo::cheer::party2:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
After watching Patrick's FS again I believe the way he skated that program his PC's should have been 3-5 points higher,
he was that amazing!

Yes yes yes. He's that amazing.

I've been called or thought unrealistic and over optimistic about Patrick but so what? I'm a believer and an energizer, not a jinxer. :)

I'm also a celebrator and I'd rather party here than to bother with those who never accept Patrick's brilliance and genius. :yahoo: :dance: :hap10:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i so knew you'd be happy to see your old friends Guru :) you really win today on all accounts
Welcome back spikydurian and Emdee! :ghug: I missed you so much!

Some old friends stopped showing up for a while for their reasons but there is nothing like a fabulous :luv17: wonderful :love: amazing :bow: performance and come from behind win :yes2: by our beloved Patrick for them to come back for the celebration! :yahoo::cheer::party2:

i hope they stick around with us.... we are crazy but fun :)

Last edited: