Polina Tsurskaya | Page 32 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

Lily flowers

On the Ice
I love the change made to the music, it made it have more life. I'm so glad she did well, hopefully she gets a gold at SA.
On an extremely unnecessary note, I don't know how to feel about this dress. The cut, and the fact that it is black makes it look too old for someone so young. I prefer the previous one, it looked more youthful, although I'm not sure why they are insisting on black.

jiawen2016

On the Ice
I prefer the previous one, it looked more youthful, although I'm not sure why they are insisting on black.

I think it's black perhaps because the music is from the film La Vie en Rose about Edith Piaf, who only wears simple and elegant black dresses. I don't think the theme has anything to do with Edith Piaf though. Polina commented that the program is about the love of life, but I guess they probably found inspirations from the film, and black seems to fit the mood of the music as well.

I like the previous one better too because the neckline and low back design accentuates Polina's beautiful neck, shoulder line and back. I don't like the long transparent sleeves of the one at NHK, and the dress is just a little bit too long. I also agree that it looks too old for Polina.

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
To get to the final, Polina needs the second place with at least 209.5 or the first place in the US.

GPF without Japanese ladies would be sad though...

MRani

On the Ice
I’m a wreck. I wanted both Wakaba and Polina in the final and now it can’t happen :cry:

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Does anybody know the name of the song of Polina Free Skate? The one between Nocturne and Little Sparrow
The song is Stillness of the Mind by Abel Korzeniowski
I wonder who cut so beautifully this piece of song and introduced it in the program.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm confident in Polina's ability to win.
She's the only lady at SA that's even cracked 200 this season.

sarama

Medalist
I want Polina to win this competition so bad, even if that means no Wakaba at GPF... I hadn't realised how much of a fan of hers I have become, but she really reminds me of a time when quality in ladies FS was more relevant than it is now.

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Of course not....everybody says her good luck on instagram.Why here not?
But I won't tell anything more about.
I just hope she is ok.