Random Confessions | Page 36 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
At least you all are not doing 'drunk karaoke', becuase I do. And while I have a decent voice (my friends say so, at least), I have zero vocal training so I just belt songs out like there's no tomorrow :dbana:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
At least you all are not doing 'drunk karaoke', becuase I do. And while I have a decent voice (my friends say so, at least), I have zero vocal training so I just belt songs out like there's no tomorrow :dbana:

Sounds like fun :biggrin: At least you're drunk so you have an excuse to sing however you like!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I can confess that I finally saw the live action version of Beauty and the Beast and cried for the last 15 minutes.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
:sad21: I miss someone......terribly. :gaah::sad46::sad4:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
:sad21: I miss someone......terribly. :gaah::sad46::sad4:

:console:

------------------------

i am.. erm... confused about myself LOL

after a really rough soccer game, i have watched hockey while drinking beer...

now, I am watching sisterhood of the traveling pants :drama: and drinking a girly drink

WHO AM I?

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
:console:

------------------------

i am.. erm... confused about myself LOL

after a really rough soccer game, i have watched hockey while drinking beer...

now, I am watching sisterhood of the traveling pants :drama: and drinking a girly drink

WHO AM I?

You're AWESOME! That's who you are! ;)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

and never change in that, 4everchan! be who you are, the best way to live the life:)

finally, I'm feeling more like myself and appetite returned after this sickness. Just taken zucchini bread out of oven and treat myself with vegetable soup. And meanwhile I'm 'talking' or communicating with a dog I have a crush on, he's living on 3rd floor while I'm at 4th, I'm seeing him from my window, such a cutie :love:, and now I miss my little one, animals rock!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
and never change in that, 4everchan! be who you are, the best way to live the life:)

finally, I'm feeling more like myself and appetite returned after this sickness. Just taken zucchini bread out of oven and treat myself with vegetable soup. And meanwhile I'm 'talking' or communicating with a dog I have a crush on, he's living on 3rd floor while I'm at 4th, I'm seeing him from my window, such a cutie :love:, and now I miss my little one, animals rock!

zucchinis are the best!!!!!!! glad you feel better!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Confession: I panic unnecessarily about lots of things, until I take the time to calm down and just look at them/read through things.

On that note, my degree is officially conferred in the registrar's system. I'm officially Master of Science.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Confession: I panic unnecessarily about lots of things, until I take the time to calm down and just look at them/read through things.

On that note, my degree is officially conferred in the registrar's system. I'm officially Master of Science.

Congratulations!

Let me guess. Chemistry?

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

Congrats! :yay:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Related Confession: I only discovered this thread a few days ago. So far I've read to p. 27, then skipped to the end.

Random Confession: My daughter recently laughed and said, "Mom, you sound like a hippie." Yet whenever The Bourne Identity or Supremacy come randomly on TV, I'm there, avidly devouring every last not-at-all-random view of bridges, European landscapes, and gorgeous Matt Damon. I also re-watch the Harrison Ford/Tommy Lee Jones movie of The Fugitive, all except the scenes in slo-mo with Sela Ward. Love Julianne Moore's part.

Puzzling Confession: I have all these movies on DVD.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I found a fidget spinner today in the grass and started to play with it and then decided I had to give it away. I'm admittedly susceptible to these silly fads and could find myself becoming addicted :slink:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I found a fidget spinner today in the grass and started to play with it and then decided I had to give it away.

I've seen pieces of broken fidget spinners on the ground everywhere these days. They are polluting the Earth!!!

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Me too. His name is Eli and he died on Wednesday. Is it too melodramatic to say my heart is broken?

I'm really sorry for your loss. :console:

Now I feel really bad because at least I get to see mine again, but yours is gone. :(