Short Post Duration of Replays | Golden Skate

Short Post Duration of Replays

Cindy1983

Rinkside
Why does NBC keep the replays up for a short time? I can only watch on the weekend I was gonna watch the Ladies and Dance tomorrow, but need to come back on subsequent Sundays to watch the rest. The whole point of Peacock is to watch on your own time. Put the streams back up in some capacity, NBC. We all have lives.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Why does NBC keep the replays up for a short time? I can only watch on the weekend I was gonna watch the Ladies and Dance tomorrow, but need to come back on subsequent Sundays to watch the rest. The whole point of Peacock is to watch on your own time. Put the streams back up in some capacity, NBC. We all have lives.
At least we have replays now from them. After the debacle with the copyright thing with NBC etc, we're lucky they're covering skating at all and giving us replays for Nationals, even if for a short time. For many other competitions this season, we got nothing.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
See our REWATCH thread. Sometimes we are able to find things elsewhere.