Team Eteri Tutberidze | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Team Eteri Tutberidze

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
TBH, I can imagine sometimes it can be quite annoying, when you are after the competition, after the flight and all this and still have to smile to people...

I agree, I don't love how these airport greetings are so common now (especially in pandemic). The fans can show their support in other ways.
That said, I think the skaters also appreciate the support? So idk :slink:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

So Arseniy isn't there, I guess he's not age eligible yet, because he was great and very stable this season. They obviously applied the rule about the birthday before the july the 1st even on junior nationals.

Azikin

Medalist
Another version, suitable for wallpaper.. ;)
jLbSU1ljaVs.jpg

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

The most complex elements on the ice, perfected technique, jumps and spins - all this delights 17-year-old Yegor every time. He does not miss a single tournament and constantly reminds at home to turn on the TV. The young fan is very worried when his favorite skaters fall, and sincerely rejoices at their victories. During the New Year holidays, Yegor got into a real training session of star skaters as part of the Dreams Come True project. In the building of the Ice Palace "Crystal" he was met by coach Eteri Tutberidze @tutberidze.eteri and introduced him to his idols. Immersed in the mystery of big sport, the young man was so inspired that he decided to go out on the ice on his own. Egor is already used to moving around in a wheelchair, but together with his parents he heroically learns to walk, develops his hands, rides a tricycle, writes with an eye tracker and always follows his dream. Last weekend, his family helped him get on his skates and take his first steps on the rink against all odds. Now Egor sleeps in an embrace with a pillow in the form of a rocket, which was presented during training, and is preparing to overcome new sports peaks. And we know for sure that a dream come true is sometimes better than any medicine, it can fill a person with new strength and charge with inspiration. And for our wards, such victories become the most significant awards in the individual standings. We thank the team of Eteri Tutberidze @teamtutberidze_official for their help in making Yegor's dream come true and for the incredible sports spirit that inspires our guys to new achievements!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I will rather not put anything more about the ladies, I'm still full of anger how did the judges cut Adeliia's throat :mad:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Thay were surpringly harsh on Adelia. Wonder if there are politics involved like wanting a skater from each three top Moscow clubs. "One Sofia from each" -policy

Maybe they don't think it's good that one club dominates too much. Or maybe I'm being a conspiricy theorist
Whenever they tried to do something in that matter (it always finished with a complete failure. I would bet people can learn from their mistakes, right?