Their 15 minutes of fame should be over soon... | Golden Skate

Their 15 minutes of fame should be over soon...

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I'd say Bennifer head this list. They've made fools enough of themselves.

Paris Hilton

Kelly Osborne

I am sooo tired of hearing about Jennifery Lopez, Ben Affleck AND that Paris Hilton girl....AND Martha Stewart!

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Well if it werent for Ben, JLO, MJ, and Martha what would the media have to write about for the tabloids?? What else in this world is there to write and talk about? At Least Janet and Justin gave everyone a story this week with their little peep show at the Super Bowl..

Antilles

Medalist
Every single person from a reality TV show, especially American Idol and those fools from the Bachelor Series.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
After the half time show, I would say Justin Timberlake.....should have stayed with his boy band...........42

Last edited:

supersk8er

Rinkside
RealtorGal said:

Paris Hilton

Call me crazy...but I like her! I don't know why...She's tried really hard to change her image, and I just think she's so beautiful!

Who do I think is getting old? Hmm...that bachelor/ette (can't remember) couple that just got married with all the pink in the wedding...grrr...can't remember their names.
OH! And Hilary Duff! C'mon, this girl can't act, and she sure as hell can't sing! Sure, she's cute, but that's about as far as talent goes for her.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Re: Re: Their 15 minutes of fame should be over soon...

supersk8er said:
OH! And Hilary Duff! C'mon, this girl can't act, and she sure as hell can't sing! Sure, she's cute, but that's about as far as talent goes for her.

Actually, I think she is a talented comedienne. She's terrific in "Lizzie McGuire" (the TV show). I watched it a lot with my daughter.

But, oh, that horrible singing voice! If she'd been at the American Idol auditions, Simon would have told her "You've got the look. Too bad you can't sing."

supersk8er

Rinkside
Re: Re: Re: Their 15 minutes of fame should be over soon...

RealtorGal said:
Actually, I think she is a talented comedienne. She's terrific in "Lizzie McGuire" (the TV show). I watched it a lot with my daughter.

I think her acting is fake. I'm not putting one up against the other, but I definitely prefer Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan.

guinevere

Final Flight
PARIS HILTON!!!

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey
Trista Rhen & whatever-his-name-is

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Definitely Paris Hilton....and I don't even want to start on that one. She is a horrible role model for young girls and just seems hell bent on stardom no matter what it takes.

Thank the Lord that the Joe Millionaire guy's 15 is over...he looked like some sort of cave dwelling, mutant ogre to me.

Bijoux

Match Penalty
I hope Britney Spears, Timberlake, Aquilera are soon over. Bachelor Bob is definitely over. Trista who? Thank God she's gone. I would like to see Kid Rock, P. Diddy and all the gangsta rappers with the crotch grabbing pass into just a bad memory. This is a good thread. There are so many useless annoying "celebrities." I don't watch Survivor but damn them for giving Richard Hatch another 15 minutes.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Wouldn't it be great if the Jackson family would retire from public life? Michael, Janet, La Toya... geesh! Enough is enough!

MOONPIE48

Rinkside
P Diddy

Whenever i hear some one mention P. Diddy I always think of a mother (or father) potty training a toddler -
"will you make a "p" or a "diddy" for us! - thats a good baby."

sorry, lonnnnnnnnnng day
peace
moonpie

Bijoux

Match Penalty
RGal, I hear you!

The Jackson family aren't really in public life, but they are all kept busy defending Michael Latoya and Janet. Why is it they can't keep their clothes on?

Please if there is ever a petition to deport the whole bunch to a private island, just tell me where to sign. I am so tired of turning the channel zillions of times to get away from Michael's documentaries, videos, indictments, Germaine's 2 cents- I truly cannot take them at all. Michael is popular in Europe--ythey should all go there.

Kasey

Medalist
Vin Diesel, Jennifer Lopez

I know there are others, those two just came to my mind first...

Kasey

Littlewild1

Rinkside
Paris Hilton for sure. She only became famous because she has a lot of money and wears skimpy clothes.:rolleye:

I agree about Hilary Duff, too. Her acting does seem fake, and she's not the greatest singer either. Did anyone see her trying to give a rock performance at the AMA's? *shudder*