Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 613 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Speaking of the fan group, I applied for it two weeks ago but still not get admitted. How can I be admitted there?
The admin is not on facebook often. You only need someone in the group as friend and they will approve/invite you there since it's an open group. alia jackson is there and she can approve you. Add her nick on fb and it will be solved.

Fer

On the Ice
The admin is not on facebook often. You only need someone in the group as friend and they will approve/invite you there since it's an open group. alia jackson is there and she can approve you. Add her nick on fb and it will be solved.

Thank you for telling me, Meoima! I didn't know that.

Caustica

Final Flight
Yeah i know, sorry.....that's the one that i can find so far :biggrin: until a better translation posted.

Meoima, I've added Fer :)

Haha sorry thank you for posting it !! I wasn't complaining, just rather confused, esp. since I couldn't find a source for the original article!

alia jackson

Record Breaker
No worries. Do you guys think his ankle is ok?

Beautiful Chopin photos #1, #2

Someone mentioned before everything he does on ice is pretty...even his falls #1 , #2

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
No worries. Do you guys think his ankle is ok?

His injured ankle is the one he landed his 3T with? Because it twisted in a sort of ugly way when he fell. But I think it's not bothering him that much, his whole performance would have been lacking if it did, I think.

Lambari

Final Flight
Sad that there's no clean Chopin, but I hope he will show us another gorgeous program next season and don't keep it. He can bring Chopin back for an exhibition like he did with Notre Dame ;)

The PCS is indeed eeeh... but anyway. I really think the problem is just mental or something to do with the music , he's had enough training by now and he knows that, he doesn't make excuses. That's why he looks so pissed, he was absolutely fine in practice. I liked his reaction at KnC, not that I like that he was sad but that shows he really wants clean performances and doesn't care that much for scores. This is an amazing approach. Hope he will get it together at LP. GO YUZURU!! :party2:

ahkeekee

Medalist
He is pointing at Kanako like you should have been more passionate as a cheerleader~

Now that I have re-watched the entire performance and video again, I finally understand what he's doing! and it is truly hilarious! He is 'S'-ing the girls for clapping emotionless (without enough enthusiasm and excitement!) LOLS!!! This looks a bit more relieving, it's not that I think he should be absolutely happy with his performance today, but I won't want him to become too depressed or angry with himself, that won't be healthy either.

Sorry that my mind isn't the spinning fast enough to grasp it without re-watching it again. :mad:

Last edited:

sajoya

On the Ice
96.27? IMHO, he's a bit overscored. His quad toe was gorgeous and definitely deserved those GOE, but his 3A shouldn't have received that much 3s. He stumbled a bit on the entrance of his 3A and the spread eagle. Of course those little mistakes didn't disrupt his SP as a whole, but they were still pretty visible to the naked eye and should've received no more than 2s for GOE. As for that unfortunate fall, I thought it was more disruptive than his fall at the GPF. Right after that, I had a hard time watching the rest of his performance. Meh, maybe I am being too picky with this performance :hopelessness:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
96.27? IMHO, he's a bit overscored. His quad toe was gorgeous and definitely deserved those GOE, but his 3A shouldn't have received that much 3s. He stumbled a bit on the entrance of his 3A and the spread eagle. Of course those little mistakes didn't disrupt his SP as a whole, but they were still pretty visible to the naked eye and should've received no more than 2s for GOE. As for that unfortunate fall, I thought it was more disruptive than his fall at the GPF. Right after that, I had a hard time watching the rest of his performance. Meh, maybe I am being too picky with this performance :hopelessness:

I think some people here (myself included), think he was somewhat overscored. Even if this is a place for Yuzuru fans, many try to be as objective as possible and know when it was too much. I thought he would get low 90s and deserved the 1st place, but I wouldn't have imagined a SB :/
I think it was a combination of factors, last event of the season, skating on home ice, scores don't matter as much as placements here, there's no Javi or Denis to go neck to neck with, and his performance wasn't excelent but it was still very good...not that these serve as excuses but more as explanation as to why it happened.

Last edited: