2022 European Championships: Women's Free Skate | Page 64 | Golden Skate

2022 European Championships: Women's Free Skate

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
Just as a side note, now when the competition is over the traditional wuzrobbed party is about to commence. There will be plenty of doesnotdeserves, too. So run for your life!
These were amazing European championships for me. My favourites got two gold and two silver. Nothing can bother me now :hap10:

luvsasha

Final Flight
Just as a side note, now when the competition is over the traditional wuzrobbed party is about to commence. There will be plenty of doesnotdeserves, too. So run for your life!
ah, sad because I think the top three should be the top three.
Glad that Anna was clean and proved me wrong. She's great at that!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Hendrickx and Trusova with 2 falls both got more than allowed PCS from a couple judges.

One gave Trusova 9.25/9.00 for PE/IN when the max allowed is 8.75

Judge 6 for Hendrickx doesn’t know or care for the rules either.

Not surprised but come on now.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
As long as it works to the level it provides a podium sweep I think I can call it succesful strategy :biggrin:
it is when there is a lot of talent to choose from. but what if there was one athlete who could become even better granted a more "emotional" coach... we will never know... not saying it's out there either... I just know from my own experience as a mentor that every athlete is different and I try to adapt to them so they grow as much as they can... so for some, I am cold faced... for others I am warm and fuzzy.. etc... different mentality of course. different set up... different goals. ;)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Or instead of Semenenko. We don't know.
No, we do. They re-established status-quo, that Mozalev might be slightly ahead of Semenenko and might have a better potential, but at the moment Semenenko has better BoW. Nothing changed, so no compelling reason to make the changes. Honestly, I am not sure why they are waiting for another week, but whatever.