2018 Tallinn Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Tallinn Trophy Ladies Short Program

rachno2

Record Breaker
Black tights/black dress/black gloves is an interesting choice. Where are the black skates?

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Looks like Gubanova had a time violation? Something because she got a 1pt deduction. I don’t think she fell.

leoleo

Medalist
Why are people surprised by Ting's pcs scores? they have been high all season in the JPG

rachno2

Record Breaker
Why are people surprised by Ting's pcs scores? they have been high all season in the JPG

I was mostly surprised that she got higher PCS than a clean senior lady (Viveca). Ting’s a nice skater, though; I’m not mad about it.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I was mostly surprised that she got higher PCS than a clean senior lady (Viveca). Ting’s a nice skater, though; I’m not mad about it.

Viveca Lindfors has never been that good in Components. Her compatriot Emi Peltonen for example is scoring higher in that segment.

s_parks

Record Breaker

I wouldn't say all season. She's fairly inconsistent and only got similar pcs in the sp at jgp czech where she was actually clean. The other three skates(jgp austria, lp at czech) she got mostly 6's. Not saying she doesn't deserve better pcs or isn't a good skater, but someone inconsistent wouldn't usually get decent pcs like she did here, especially with a fall. That said, she is a beautiful skater so I hope she'll put it all together in competition in the future. The judges clearly do want to reward her, and understandably so.

leoleo

Medalist
Is Serafima going to be at rusnats? she's been consistent all season! i feel like she belonged in the GP

rachno2

Record Breaker
Could Sima still get GP spots if her score is high enough here? I know the Russian field is going to be extremely crowded next year....

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm still hanging onto hope that the RusFed pulls a Fedichkina again and just invites Sima to Nationals anyway :pray: