2021 Trophée Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Trophée Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
Final day in Nice, and we are starting by deciding the destination of the Senior Ladies medals. But, it's race day in Misano, so I'm watching the bikes.

Livestream for Senior Ladies FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://vimeo.com/638214828

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://tmnca.nice-baie-des-anges.fr/TMNCA2021/TMNCA21_SENIORSWOMEN_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://tmnca.nice-baie-des-anges.fr/TMNCA2021/SEG010.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan
The given link does not work any more. Have you got a new one?

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
It looks like we are not going to see Women Free Skate. Something serious must have happened. Alas.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The given link does not work any more. Have you got a new one?

Sorry, I was away from the computer, watching the Moto2 race. But, I see @TT_Fin has found the replacement stream.

I'll edit it into my reminder post.

Boys but, between Nice and Odessa, we have been having a lot of drama with the streams this week. :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I totally forgot this entire competition! :( It was probably on at stupid o'clock Aussie time I should go and check those streams out.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Sorry, I was away from the computer, watching the Moto2 race. But, I see @TT_Fin has found the replacement stream.

I'll edit it into my reminder post.

Boys but, between Nice and Odessa, we have been having a lot of drama with the streams this week. :drama:

CaroLiza_fan
I wish the organisers realised viewers like to watch the medal ceremonies. I waited all afternoon to see Sasha & George get their silver medals in Odessa, only for the stream to stop broadcasting as soon as they brought out the Podium. Then today, though Nice showed the medal ceremonies, the skaters were facing the opposite way so had their backs to us on the Podium. I suppose I shouldn't complain, as I'm so grateful to have livestreams to watch, compared to the past when I would write to the event organisers and get the protocol and Podium picture by return of post! That was Morzine when Marika Humphreys and think it was Justin Lanning won a medal. Or I had to ring the NISA (as they were then) office to ask for news and get the gossip! :coffee:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I wish the organisers realised viewers like to watch the medal ceremonies. I waited all afternoon to see Sasha & George get their silver medals in Odessa, only for the stream to stop broadcasting as soon as they brought out the Podium. Then today, though Nice showed the medal ceremonies, the skaters were facing the opposite way so had their backs to us on the Podium.

Did you see what they did on the Nice stream for the Junior podium cermonies on Thursday? They had a white screen with pictures of the 3 flags with the names written above them. And that was it. We didn't see the skaters or the medals or anything! What was the point in that?!

At least today you got to see something, even if it was from the wrong angle.

But, I fully agree. I was in the same boat yesterday, really wanting to see the Junior Ice Dance podium in Odessa. Apart from the obvious reason, I wanted to see if Petrenko himself was presenting the medals.

I suppose I shouldn't complain, as I'm so grateful to have livestreams to watch, compared to the past when I would write to the event organisers and get the protocol and Podium picture by return of post! That was Morzine when Marika Humphreys and think it was Justin Lanning won a medal. Or I had to ring the NISA (as they were then) office to ask for news and get the gossip! :coffee:

In these days of the internet, we are spoiled compared to back then. But, it is amazing that, even with all this technology, a lot of event organisers, and Federations, still can't manage to give us what we want.

We have so much information nowadays. But, you do miss the personal touch. And I think that is part of what is wrong with the British Fed - they in their offices doing things on computers, and are no longer in direct contact with the fans.

That is why I like seeing the conversations you have on Twitter with former skaters that are now coaches. Because it is obvious that these relationships developed back in the days when things were more personal.

But, wow! That was nearly 30 years ago that Marika was skating with Justin. 😲 Yet, she is only 8 years older than me! :drama: Marika is by no means old but, when you are used to seeing coaches as they are now, you forget just how young they were when they were competing.

CaroLiza_fan