2021 Warsaw Cup: Women's Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 Warsaw Cup: Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So far Nicole is winning battle of Germans for Olympic spot.

Kristina didn't do so badly there now to finish off the segment. ;)

A "Swan Lake" programme. Didn't like the version of the music at the start, but the version at the end more than made up for it.

And from "Swan Lake" we go to "Kung Fu Fighting"! :laugh:

Last time I heard this song was a few weeks ago during the Tayside Trophy, when Dorota Zagorska & Mariusz Siudek's son was skating to it. And it was a heartbreaking programme to watch. He fell at the start, and was crying nearly the whole way through the programme.

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
Maybe they all got together for a bit of a "party" before starting their long day. Perhaps, they will be slightly more sober by the time the men skate? Or, am I being too hopeful?
For me it seems the panel and judges are a team of bitter former skaters who ended their skating career before they got a 3Lz-3T because it seems they hated pretty hard on everybody that had a stronger layout, and rewarded skaters with easier layout LOL :ROFLMAO:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Indeed something strong is needed :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Puuuh and first pairs... I wan´t to take a break but I really wanna see pairs too, oh the struggle.

I was going to watch the first group of the Pairs and then finish watching the Juniors from Tallinn, delaying the rest of the Pairs until after tea-time. But, with not being able to re-wind the Warsaw stream, I have to stay and watch the Pairs LIVE.

I have more kids in the first group of the Pairs! And want to see as many of the rest as I can (I definitely won't see the last group).

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Just watched the highlight. Jenni's score maybe the national record in women SP. Let's hope she holds her nerves in FS, it often happens when she had good SP she tries too much at FS. Let's hope this time she can hold it this time.