2022 Four Continents: Men's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 Four Continents: Men's Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Nervy on the jumps but did his best on the steps, not too bad for his 4CCs debut :clap:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jaeseok KYEONG (KOR)
Dive
in light blue-to-white ombre satin shirt with sparkles over his shoulders

3A<< 2ft ?fall
3F-3Tq turn out
FCSp
ooh dramatic heart grab
3Lo lovely
CSSp
StSq
CCoSp

slightly less cursed! good job!

Warwick360

Medalist
Sometimes I think, and I know it comes somewhat as unreasonable, that the 4CC should just be skipped in an Olympics season. Not the first one to think it probably.

Just realising there's only two guys I want to watch in this competition. At least the ladies still have several times more skaters that I could invest into. Glad for that, even though not understanding S Korea's strategy to expose their skater to greater probability of covid positive result when so close to Olympics.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Just realising there's only two guys I want to watch in this competition. At least the ladies still have several times more skaters that I could invest into. Glad for that, even though not understanding S Korea's strategy to expose their skater to greater probability of covid positive result when so close to Olympics.
The thing is KSU doesn't know what the word strategy means :palmf: :palmf:

Warwick360

Medalist
Ahem. Certain countries are using this for Olympic selection, you know.
Sure. But so disappointing at the lack of star power and matching of status to Europeans. Nothing new, I know but I wish it could change.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Should I be surprised that Ilia isn't here? In this field, he would get a good amount of extra ranking points and give him more international exposure on the senior circuit before Worlds.