2022 Grand Prix de France Men's Short Program | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix de France Men's Short Program

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Imagine if he'd nailed that combo. The crowd would've blown the roof off!

You know, as overused as Rain In Your Black Eyes has become, I have to admit Adam really made it his own and that is amazing, considering we already have TWO iconic programs to this music in other disciplines.

Carol1

Medalist
i don't know if you're familiar with the game "card against humanity". well the start of this program is what i picture when i pick the card "mime having an heartattack"
My second cousins brought this to our family Labor Day picnic and I was amused by the card that said "a disappointing salad" because that is exactly what my niece brought to the picnic. Other cards were very vulgar.

Anyway, I hope Adam can perform a cleaner long program because he is thrilling to watch!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Imagine if he'd nailed that combo. The crowd would've blown the roof off!

You know, as overused as Rain In Your Black Eyes has become, I have to admit Adam really made it his own and that is amazing, considering we already have TWO iconic programs to this music in other disciplines.
Aside from Sui/Han which is the other one? It's 2 am and I can't remember things

Lynse

On the Ice
I really enjoyed this Men's SP. One of the better ones so far on the GP with all the men having relatively good skates.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
All right, I've got to go (no live Pairs for me today I think) but this was great fun, free skate tomorrow is gonna be a nailbiter. Let's hope it's the kind where everyone delivers their best, see you all then!

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adam may be a wonderful performer, but I still can't get into a version of Rain In Your Black Eyes when someone is wearing a red costume. 😔

I feel bad saying this about Adam...but that costume really has to go.