2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Men's Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Hey @elektra blue !

Quote from your son Daniel, after today’s comp—

” After SA I went back to to see my family and friends because I really missed them. I also worked hard and was determined to reach my next goals and honestly I was very happy to enjoy my mom’s cooking again.”

This will probably set you off on another round of frenzied lasagna making :)
you can bet it will! my boy said he wants mama's cooking so mama got to cook :LOL:

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Hi everyone, I was there for the practices and competitions yesterday, and here are some things that I noticed:

The schoolkids weren't here today - they added to the atmosphere yesterday, but nobody'd taught them any iceskating etiquette - they were cheering absolutely everything - including the zamboni....

It's a great atmosphere, though - even the practices are well attended, and the competition atmosphere is relaxed and friendly.

Deniss - was better in practice yesterday, although still falling. He spent time at the point in the rink where he'd fallen (the 4S) appearing to process what had happened, looked like he was trying to psych it out. The person next to me commented - "wow, he's beautiful, so angelic!"

In the competition, Corey had a lot of stuffies thrown for him, and seemed to have a lot of support. As @Cilla70 says, I think he has potential to follow in Jason Brown's footsteps. He's a beautiful skater.

Deniss - has a lot of fans in the rink - nearly everyone there that I spoke to was a Deniss fan, and he seemed to get the biggest applause (I may be biased, of course!)

Jimma Ma - had a lot of fans in the VIP guest section of the rink!

Morisi - the flower girls and boys love him - they were cheering wildly when it was his skate.

A brilliant event - looking forward to today!