2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Women's Free Skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Women's Free Skate

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Mai was having some trouble adjusting to and really selling this FS at her previous competitions so I was a bit worried for her
But she really performed her best with the program here
I'm so happy for her!
😭😭😭

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Came late to the stream and quickly caught up with a lot of skipping around but oh my, Mai that was glorious and her reaction was so sustained and perfect and so appreciated by the audience that she has absolutely been the one shining moment of this entire competition (at least so far!) Bravo Mai! And many more to you.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
I can't believe this is the 10th GP competition for Mai, and she finally gets a gold. Somehow her FS today reminds me her very first FS in her very first senior year...that was to the Cinderella? Mai has been through so much and she's so much mature now. Congratulation to the winning of the GP, finally!!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Well, I'm sad for Bradie but, at least she's out there skating again. I haven't seen the skates but, does Bradie look like she's still suffering the effects of her injury? Is it possible she's just rusty from missing so much time away from competition. I am thrilled for Isabeau. This is her first year on the senior circuit and this has been a great debut season. Even without a GPF Birth, she is clearly the top US Lady this season. Future is looking bright for the ladies.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
anyone have a stream that allows me to rewind? I just got home, and I'd love to see the women's skates, or at least Isabeau's!!!!

3dsushi

On the Ice
Is there any replay videos? I missed it the free skate and there isn’t any videos on youtube 😭