2023 Four Continents Men's Short Program | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Men's Short Program

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Well, Shun is still in the final group so that's something. See you tomorrow :bed:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Jimmy was best, and should have won this... oh well, crazy scoring as usual. Kao and Keengan, generously marked federation bonus. Welcome back BoYang, that was a good comeback all things considered. Now do something with that hair!!!

Looking forward to BoYang's Wilson LP, it has the potential to be my fav this year, love the music edit and the choreography from the practice clips, truly custom-made.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jimmy was best, and should have won this... oh well, crazy scoring as usual. Kao and Keengan, generously marked federation bonus. Welcome back BoYang, that was a good comeback all things considered. Now do something with that hair!!!

Looking forward to BoYang's Wilson LP, it has the potential to be my fav this year, love the music edit and the choreography from the practice clips, truly custom-made.
Did Jimmy even get stuffies? Must rewatch the tape. And after I tweeted to him from my hospital bed I fell into a morphine induced dream (because Tabitha does my tweeting for me) where people were talking about how Jimmy had come out as being engaged to a cat. Needless to say they were quite disapproving and I was trying to explain he was not actually engaged to my cat, that he was in fact engaged to me.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Did Jimmy even get stuffies? Must rewatch the tape. And after I tweeted to him from my hospital bed I fell into a morphine induced dream (because Tabitha does my tweeting for me) where people were talking about how Jimmy had come out as being engaged to a cat. Needless to say they were quite disapproving and I was trying to explain he was not actually engaged to my cat, that he was in fact engaged to me.
? are you still on morphine?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just watched Edrian... So happy for him. One of his good skates in a while. I saw Edrian skate live in Montreal (he is Canadian) and always loved his smooth and powerful skating. So happy he made the TECH mins and glad to see Yvan there too ! Not JO PHAN but still.

Trivia : Edrian started out as an ice dancer. His brother skated at Nationals (novice I think) in dance.

PS and Edrian is a cutie :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Lol no. They don’t give it with you to take home from the hospital. I have hydrocodone.
I dislike hydrocodone... i had to take it once for a bad fracture.. and it made me have the wildest dreams... so I stopped taking it and endured the pain...
I missed the talk about your hospital visit... what happened?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Conrad : wow !!!! too bad about the rough exit on the 3a.. but the quads, and even the couple last spins...especially the last one !!! He was improved so much and still is improving at every outing. I looked at the protocols : two judges put him in the 5s for PCS... Give me a break... if it weren't for those two, the score would have been making a bit more sense to me... I am okay with being careful with giving PCS like candy but 33 for this? No. 33 for Conrad last year Yes. and yes... the Q on the axel is not cool either... Conrad often over-rotates and the commentator said that too so he is my new friend.

Anyways... good job boy !

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I dislike hydrocodone... i had to take it once for a bad fracture.. and it made me have the wildest dreams... so I stopped taking it and endured the pain...
I missed the talk about your hospital visit... what happened?
I had an intestinal obstruction. Went in Friday night. Got out 5 pm yesterday. Fortunately no surgery or I’d be there several more days.

I was so smart for prioritizing Gracie. I would have been out of my mind if I had had a ticket.

Clearly God cursed me when I was born to never see Keegan skate live as long as I live. 🥲
🥲🥲 @Seven Sisters has twice! I hear when he spins and you see him in person it’s just a blur because he’s so fast…but I will NEVER KNOW…because he’s becoming a dang firefighter.

And I was not happy with the PCS when I saw them. I love them both but I think Keegan should have been in 3rd and Jimmy in 2nd. But like I said Jimmy’s gonna have to skate that way a bunch more times before he gets PCS like Keegan’s. It’s almost like you have to earn them in advance.

Last edited: