2023 World Figure Skating Championships Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 World Figure Skating Championships Pairs Short Program

Carol1

Medalist
If Ludwig von Beethoven was still alive, he would thank heavens for being deaf so he didn't have to hear that absolute desecration of his music.

The same might be true about Cass Elliot, minus the deaf part.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I will tell you that this program was a LOT more fun live at 4CC. Somebody must have told Yang to dial it down a bit.

And to that I say, BOO! We need more fun in skating, not less.
I noticed this too.
My first thought was maybe he was being a bit more reserved considering the competition is being held in Japan with a large part of the audience being Japanese.
I think it was probably reassuring for them to see the audience support with many Chinese flags being displayed after their performance. 😊

yesterday

Record Breaker

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Because only experienced fan would bother dealing with VPN and timezones hurdles to watch it live on youtube.
Exactly my point, why bother with the explanations when nobody needs them?

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
If Ludwig von Beethoven was still alive, he would thank heavens for being deaf so he didn't have to hear that absolute desecration of his music.

The same might be true about Cass Elliot, minus the deaf part.
well, dang it all. What/who on earth did I miss? Can somebody catch me up, pretty please with whipped cream on top? :pray::biggrin:

yesterday

Record Breaker
Exactly my point, why bother with the explanations when nobody needs them?

ISU could but they will go

giphy.gif