2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens FS 11/22 | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens FS 11/22

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
:laugh: I'm not fan of Kovtun as a person but as a skater I really like him.

And I also love how he's making people's heads explode on this forum. :popcorn:

Funny, it's the opposite for me...I find him kind of endearing, like a cocker spaniel puppy or something. But I don't enjoy his skating.

rosacotton

Final Flight
Just checked the ISU results...and wow. What on earth happened?! *scurries off to watch videos*

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I don't want to say this, even though I like Denis, I'd rather had Menshov on the podium. :slink: I have soft spot for him.

Same... Funny how two of Ten's only international medals resulted because his competitors Zayaked their final jumping pass. He should be sending Xmas cards to Fernandez and Menshov this year.

unico

Final Flight
I have no words for this event, there's just too many things that are regretful for too many skaters that I can't feel sorry for any one person in particular but just EVERYONE. Except apparently Kovtun, wow.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
On a side note: Maxim Kovtun shares the EXACT same birthday as me. Not just the date. But the EXACT day.

Mao88

Record Breaker
MEN'S FREE SKATE - VIDEOS & RESULT

1. Maxim KOVTUN (RUS) - 243.35 Free Skate
2. Tatsuki MACHIDA (JPN) - 237.74 Free Skate
3. Denis TEN (KAZ) - 236.28 Free Skate
4. Konstantin MENSHOV (RUS) - 233.22 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
5. Adam RIPPON (USA) - 225.42 Free Skate
6. Adian PITKEEV (RUS) - 219.38 Free Skate
7. Richard DORNBUSH (USA) - 219.27 Free Skate
8. Han YAN (CHN) - 216.85 Free Skate
9. Chafik BESSEGHIER (FRA) - 211.24 Free Skate
10. Douglas RAZZANO (USA) - 194.24
11. Florent AMODIO (FRA) - 193.00 Free Skate

Eclair

Medalist
Woa, what a splatfest! Bummed that Kovtun is in first, but then again, it's not like he doesn't deserve it comparing his skate with that of the others.

Two men were massively underscored in PCS: Adian Pitkeev and Richard Dornbush! If Maxim can get a 80's in PCS, and Menshov could get 70's in PCS, then Adian should at least get 75 for a clean skate!
And I don't understand why Richard Dornbush doesn't receive PCS in the 80's ???? He has the SS and is more mature and sophisticated in his presentation than most men out there (agan, if with the SS of Maxim and Javi one can get 80's PCS, then Ricky derserves just as much)

liked Denis old costume better ... while arguably having the best choreographed programm this season he's just so unpredictable in his consistency.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
On a side note: Maxim Kovtun shares the EXACT same birthday as me. Not just the date. But the EXACT day.

Did you buy a lottery ticket? Who knows...with that sort of luck, you can win a jackpot!