2016 Europeans Ladies Free Skate | Page 56 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Ladies Free Skate

NicoleH

On the Ice
Zhenia's jumpamatron on her 3z-3t
http://youtu.be/wAxNv8Uo3V0

:biggrin:

I recommend putting it in 1080p HD :yes:
Your rabid attack on Evgenia on every thread is getting repetitive. You don't even know Evgenia does not do a 3z-3t? She does a 3f-3t. Why not compare her 3f-3t with Radio's 3f? Radio's 3f in both SP and FS should get at least ! but she wasn't called. The judges must have tried really hard to hold her up :disapp:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Your rabid attack on Evgenia on every thread is getting repetitive. You don't even know Evgenia does not do a 3z-3t? She does a 3f-3t. Why not compare her 3f-3t with Radio's 3f? Radio's 3f in both SP and FS should get at least ! but she wasn't called. The judges must have tried really hard to hold her up :disapp:

Say Whaaat?
I've been defending Zhenia in this thread so......

Last edited:

NicoleH

On the Ice
Say Whaaat?
I've been defending Zhenia in this thread so......
Show me the posts where you defended her. And even if you did, you know nothing about Evgenia when you attacked her "3z-3t" when she doesn't have one. Even non-fans know she has a 3f-3t. And when will you compare Evgenia's 3f-3t with Radio's 3f to show you're fair to everyone?

Last edited:

Ekm

On the Ice
Show me the posts where you defended her. And even if you did, you know nothing about Evgenia when you attacked her "3z-3t" when she doesn't have one. Even non-fans know she has a 3f-3t. And when will you compare Evgenia's 3f-3t with Radio's 3f to show you're fair to everyone?

Or we could you know take a break from pitting skaters against each other.

I'd actually be really interested in seeing Galustyan's jumps, girl got absolutely hammered! Her tech dropped like a sinking stone in both programs. A shame too she's a lovely young skater with lots of potential.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
No she can't. Presentation is exactly Radio's weakness. Why blame on the programs? Morozov choreographed for both Pogo and Radio - Pogo is mature and sexy while Radio is juniorish and cheesy. Averbukh choreographed for both Evgenia and Radio - Evgenia is beautiful and elegant while Radio was juniorish and boring. So the problem is not choreography but the skater - Radio just cannot perform her programs well, no matter who is the choreographer.
Different folks different strokes I guess. So what if Averbukh choreographed both programs? I happen to find Pogo's presentation kinda stiff, and her skating doesn't draw me in like Lena does.

Now, let's discuss the highlight of the day - Angelina Kuchvalska! :biggrin:

berry8

Final Flight

Just KEEP CALM and breath deeply...
U maybe need a joint though...

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Mistakes for Evgenia. i hope to see clean programs at Worlds.
I'm curious what the scores will be!!!! hehe
A clean FS should do no less than 147. World record in sight.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker

It was a typing error. The video is of her solo "lutz". It is true she doesn't has a 3z3t. She just doesn't have a 3Z actually.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Have you watched all those programs Averbukh choreogpraphed for Radio? I don't think all of them had music that didn't allow for good programs, but she made all of them seem juniorish and unmemorable. If Evgenia skates to Radio's last year's piano concerto 3 program, I'm sure she can bring it while Radio could not. When someone fails so many times with different good choreographers, it has to be the skater's problem, and that's how I think of Radio's presentation.

Well, I think that her last season's FS at least was significantly better than any program this season. Yeah it was performed juniorish by her but there were pretty good hints of maturity and if she had a program like that the next season it could help her shake the juniorish image.

It really feels like all the programs, that as well, are too busy and rushed. I'm not sure if it's because of her or the choreo.

Last edited:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
It was a typing error. The video is of her solo "lutz". It is true she doesn't has a 3z3t. She just doesn't have a 3Z actually.

Yep, she doesn't have a lutz. To be honest, it's very bizarre that everyone's talking about Medvedeva and her jumps and whatnot when jumps IMO are by far her weakest aspect. It's hard to understand.

I didn't see anyone answer your question so i'll try. I don't know the exact date but it's in the end of February.

February 16-20.

Last edited: