Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Go Se Jong ^^

EDIT: And I jinxed him :rolleye:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know I've only just joined in, but the standard is so high already!

Hope it continues like this right to the end!

Surprised that Shu was as much as 9 points behind Tomoki, though. Thought he would be a lot closer.

And Jiri was great there now, although I can't say the same about the arrangement of the music.

What has Se Jong got in store for us now?

Oh, a fall on the first jump and a pop on the second! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Seeing the top scores at the moment (Tomoki Hiwatashi and Jun Hwan Cha), I don't have that much hope for Vasiljevs anymore. He has not scored over 70 in the SP in Junior competitions even once, as he has not skated it without mistakes. He would really have to skate it perfectly this time to have a chance at a high placing in this part of the competition.

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
Not surprised that Tomoki's SB went up by that much - about 8points! American's usually do build for SB at worlds.

TMC

Record Breaker
Seeing the top scores at the moment, I don't have that much hope for Vasiljevs anymore. He has not scored over 70 in the SP in Junior competitions even once, as he has not skated it without mistakes. He would really have to skate it perfectly to have a chance at a high placing in this part of the competition.

But his SP record this season is 78+...let's not lose hope yet :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Se Jong out, Irakli in.

I see Josh Brown had been in the last qualifying position. Did anybody see how the skate went, because I was kinda expecting him to be in a lot higher a position.

But, having seen the standard of the fifth group, Josh probably did skate pretty well! ;) :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Well, Jun Hwan Cha didn't skate his SP perfectley before too, nor did Tomoki. I believe Deniss is able to skate clean and score over 70.

andyjo24

Medalist
Se Jong out, Irakli in.

I see Josh Brown had been in the last qualifying position. Did anybody see how the skate went, because I was kinda expecting him to be in a lot higher a position.

But, having seen the standard of the fifth group, Josh probably did skate pretty well! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Oh no! I wanted to see Se Jong's Lord of the Rings FS. :sad21:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Nicolas is so good looking :luv17: and i think he has the highest SP score at JGP :think: sometimes he is an headcase though :hopelessness: and Vincent and Kevin is in this group!! :cheer:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Deniss's 3A really only started to get consistent in the middle of the season. He is more than capable of beating Cha Jun Hwan (& Tomoki, I'm sure). He just did it at YOG, with a pretty sizeable margin.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
But his SP record this season is 78+...let's not lose hope yet :)
That was in a Senior B competition, though - that's a bit different.

But now I also see that the scoring here seems to be higher overall than at previous Junior competitions this season, so the same may apply to Vasiljevs.

Last edited: