2016 Junior Worlds Mens Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 Junior Worlds Mens Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
See I knew Nadeau would not be getting a SB and in fact it dropped by 6 points! This means he won't even be skating in the final group for the free skate.

So you predicted he would have issues on spins? I'd ought to consult you for horse races. :laugh:

Tyranid

Final Flight
What? Where is the music deduction for Tsao???

He did niceley seperate Savosin from the others though. :)

edit: he finished way after the music.

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I really cannot stand this program from Sondre...nice kid, but the music sounds like %#@$ and that costume :disapp:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
very low score for Yaroslav, didnt he do 3A ,3lz3t and 3f?? maybe spins problems :confused:

this is turning into an amazing event, so many clean programs with 3a!!! its gonna be very exciting on LP

Vincent was amazing, Nicolas was amazing (those spins though :palmf:), Kevin was amazing, Yaroslav was amazing!

andyjo24

Medalist
Holy smoke. This is one excellent competition! :eeking:

But last group... Please maintain the momentum.... :cheer2:

berry8

Final Flight
Just watched Kevin Aymoz' SP....
This boy is talented indeed :D
His 3F is amazing...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
very low score for Yaroslav, didnt he do 3A ,3lz3t and 3f?? maybe spins problems :confused:

this is turning into an amazing event, so many clean programs with 3a!!! its gonna be v:eek:hwell:ery exciting on LP

Vincent was amazing, Nicolas was amazing (those spins though :palmf:), Kevin was amazing, Yaroslav was amazing!

I think Yaroslav does telegraph a bit and the landing wasn't perfect, compared to some of the other nice 3As here...but yeah, I think he still got robbed by a few points :eek:hwell:

Alright...I'm super nervous now!

Layback11

Record Breaker
Breaking from practice (got a new program today and I love it!) to pop in and congratulate Vincent and Tomoki for doing well! Not shabby at all for a team w/o Nathan. :biggrin:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
:clap: :popcorn: So many 3 axels, clean programs and personal bests. Perhaps a good thing that juniors aren’t allowed to do quads in the short. Tiny Jun with those big jumps!…. ouch for Nadeau’s spins, redemption i FS please … still the last (=best?) group to come. Nerves?

I want Zhou and Aymoz to do clean Free Skates and end up on the podium :yes2:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Drat! Lost track of time and missed the start of the group!

Right, I'm going to wind back because I want to see Samohin in full (hey, any excuse to listen to Scorpions!) And I think I'll wind back to the start of the warm-up.

Thank goodness that this is a stream that you can wind back!

CaroLiza_fan