2016 JGP Mordovia Ice Dance SD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Mordovia Ice Dance SD

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It`s the same for me. Hopefully they can fix it.

Thank goodness it is not just me. I moved the computer table yesterday so that my Mum could vacuum under it, and was worried that something had gone wrong when I re-connected all the wiring.

The stream has died completely now.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
If it'll stay like this, I'm ditching it. It's as bad as Lombardia recently. Hope they'll upload good videos later.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
hmm that Alicia Fabbri is a relative of Marco????:biggrin:

awful connection :laugh:

I thought the same, but after I did the research for my predictions, I don't think so.

She was born in Quebec, lives in Quebec, and did all her previous Ice Dance and Singles skating over there.

So, unless Marco had relatives that emigrated to Canada before Alicia came along, and stayed over there, it's unlikely.

But, you never know!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Damn, can't watch it at work but hoped you guys will at least comment. Hopefully they'll fix it, whatever it is :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The couple from Kharkov are VERY pink.

Still breaking up like mad, but going to keep stay with it at least until the warm-up in the hope that it improves.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The result page is not uploading results at all :(

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, the breaking up calmed down for the Ukrainian couple, but then went mad again towards the end of Loboda / Drodz! :bang:

Alla, you are an extremely beautiful girl. But, nobody should ever wear a dress with that neckline!

Like, it is never a good look to see so much of a bra exposed. But, if she hadn't been wearing a bra, we would have seen practically everything!

Apart from that major problem, the dress was absolutely beautiful.

CaroLiza_fan

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Agree about the weak field. When I was doing my research, I was shocked to see that as many as 7 of the couples had absolute PB's that were in double figures. Apart from Loboda / Drozd, Carreira / Ponomarenko and Shevchenko / Eremenko, the best of the rest (the 2 French couples) are only in the 120's. And then there is the rest below that.

CaroLiza_fan

Kuts/Mikhailov can score as well as Shevchenko/Eremenko IMO

Snow63

Record Breaker
Well, the breaking up calmed down for the Ukrainian couple, but then went mad again towards the end of Loboda / Drodz! :bang:

Alla, you are an extremely beautiful girl. But, nobody should ever wear a dress with that neckline!

Like, it is never a good look to see so much of a bra exposed. But, if she hadn't been wearing a bra, we would have seen practically everything!

Apart from that major problem, the dress was absolutely beautiful.

CaroLiza_fan

Did she wear that awful headpiece too? And what's their score? :palmf:

Snow63

Record Breaker
64 something, too high imo.

Pretty good score, considering their first outing. Thanks :)

Last season they got 60 points at their 1st jGP and got level 1 for not touching step sequence :slink: So I take it as a success. :)

zebobes

Final Flight
Since the scores aren't working, Yuzhu Guo / Pengkun Zhao got 39.65, they are in 5th place.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Pretty good score, considering their first outing. Thanks :)

Last season they got 60 points at their 1st jGP and got level 1 for not touching step sequence :slink: So I take it as a success. :)

I prefer S/S, they missed 4 of 6 keypoints and got 60 and they should score higher than L/D when clean I think.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I prefer S/S, they missed 4 of 6 keypoints and got 60 and they should score higher than L/D when clean I think.

I know that you like Shpilevaya/Smirnov more, but it doesn't mean that they're stronger team. At least not yet, in my opinion. Probably artistically, but def not technically. And we don't know yet how many KPs Loboda/Drozd have missed too :)

4 keypoints - 4*0.6 = 2.4 points. So no, still not enough :)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Kuts/Mikhailov can score as well as Shevchenko/Eremenko IMO

That's the thing. I couldn't find anything about this partnership, so I went by the PB I could find for his previous partnership. And it was lower than the French couples (can't remember how much)

That's what I hate about this Junior GP Series. It is so early in the season that we haven't had any opportunity to see anything from any new partnerships there may be. And so can't gauge how they may do.

By the way, I restarted the computer during the warm-up, and haven't been able to see anything since! :mad: :bang:

CaroLiza_fan