2016-17 GPF Ladies SP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Ladies SP

Warwick360

Medalist
Say what you will about her but she is remarkably consistent. I'm probably always going to enjoy Anna P.'s skating more but I do admire Evengia for all the things she does right.

From all the signs, it seems there is going to be no implosion with this girl. Not at least after Olympics. Very scary, this robot like precision. :shocked:

Plisskin

Medalist
I don't like her skating but she is consistent, seems really sweet, and I love that she is a huge anime fan, lol.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I am happy for you Evgenia, but my heart is beating fast and i want to cry right now

Alchamei

Record Breaker
This is such a bulls... THIS WAS NOT BETTER THAN YUNA IN VANCOUVER AND MAO IN SAITAMA. NO WAY. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Holy sht this is one of the best ladies SP competition i have ever watch so far. Everyone brought their A game:love:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Aw, well Yuna Kim held on to that record for a long while -- more than four years. That's a feat in itself considering both the increasing inflation of PCS and the rule changes that put SP scores higher.

Also noteworthy that Mao Asada managed to hold on to it for two full seasons, again considering the PCS inflation.

Congrats Evgenia. Thought it was a really nice skate.

EDITED CAUSE I AM DUMB.

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Evgenia 79.21

Kaetlyn 75.54

Satoko 74.64

Anna 73.29

Elena 68.98

Maria 65.74

Great competion and exciting for the finals.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Zhenya is now the record holder for both SP and LP.
If she skates well in LP, I think they're gonna give her the TS world record.