2017 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Pairs SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
WOW. That program. I loved it! So modern and chic....And Song Han, oh my! He definitely upped the hotness factor a bit in that program. And Weijing is QUEEN as usual.

zebobes

Final Flight
That was a fantastic skate. Sui looks exhausted after that skate, doesn't seem all that excited.

rain

Record Breaker
I am so in love with the program. Another absolute winner for Sui/Han. How is it possible that a pairs team has interpreted blues better here than virtually all of the dance teams this season? It's a mystery. But seriously, these two are exceptional. That was a masterful performance.

bobbob

Medalist
AMAZING!!! Perfect throw, perfect SBS, perfect twist, amazing lift, everything +3 (except SBS sp, which were still the best i've see from a chinese team). And the skating and transitions are amazing. Beautiful lift transitions!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I have to honestly admit I've never been a Sui/Han fan but I really enjoyed that program. They were marvelous.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm so happy!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: What a great season debut. Considering all the hardships they've been through.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
12 Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN (CHN)

Music: Blues for Klook by Eddy Louis¨

Dark blue dress / black suit

3T
3FTh
3Tw
BiDs
FCCoSp
StSq
5RLi

Great skate, I really missed them. Should take the lead

SP: 44.83+35.92 = 80.75, 1/12

Last edited:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Damn... that last pose with Sui's hair covering half her face. :love:

They're looking more and more like husband and wife on the ice. :laugh: And he's maturing nicely too.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whew! Sass and pizazz! They're back! Love the program.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
YAAAAAAASSSSSS! :yahoo::love:Sass for the ages, that was awesome, and i am glad i am still alive :laugh: