2017 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Pairs SP

rain

Record Breaker
A team to be reckoned with, no doubt. I wish there was some way in the marks to acknowledge how ugly his positions are in the side by side spins — hers are lovely, his, not so much.

bobbob

Medalist
beautiful from Yu/Zhang! Twist was amazing, good skating skills...78? And the SBS spins wasn't actively bad!

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Did you ever hear the story of the hottie and the auld man...?

Well, if they continue on like this, we are going to be hearing a LOT more about them! :agree:

New leaders for sure.

And real contenders for a medal when we return here next season. ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
11 Xiaoyu YU / Hao ZHANG (CHN)

Music: Eternal Flame by Brand X Music; Fearless by Brand X Music

Dark blue costumes, silver sparkle

3T
3Tw
3LoTh
FCCoSp
5RLi
StSq
BiDs

Clean skate, nice! They hug

SP: 42.97+32.23 = 75.20, 1/11

Last edited:

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I thought he had a stumble going into the spin.
A team to be reckoned with, no doubt. I wish there was some way in the marks to acknowledge how ugly his positions are in the side by side spins — hers are lovely, his, not so much.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yu is soooooo pretty. :love:

Why does Zhang favour the military style haircut? And why does his shirt remind me of Gracie Gold's Sleeping Beauty dress?

bobbob

Medalist
Wait, the PCS was WAY lower than expected? WHAT? They better be leaving room for Sui/Han..

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Haven and Brandon's skate was by far the most enjoyable for me so far tonight. They had personality, charisma, joy, connection, and dazzle ... all things that don't rack up the points. :( Those things should count for more, dang it.

Too bad about the fall, but I felt like Haven was really committed to it in a way that is new this season. Like she trusts the recovery on her knee more. I love the lateral travel on their throw jumps! Sigh.