2017 JGP Brisbane Ladies FS | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Brisbane Ladies FS

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Sasha was the only lady getting all her levels, including in the step sequence. She's got it all!

Akari's LSp was a little underscored, in my humble opinion.

begin

Medalist
Trusova's LP is far more mature than her SP (though still very generic.).Her StSq is gorgeous, and she has a lot of the speed that many Eteri girls lack at this level. The 4S was obviously UR, and idk, I'd rather personally see a 3A or 3Lz from a fully grown lady who can make it huge.

She's an obvious threat with a lot going for her.

I think her SP plays to her strengths more than this FS. Her youth and wobbly SS (as typical of a 13-14 year old) really shows against slower, more mature music.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Just amazing<3
I can’t believe how good she skated for her first international competition. and For her first 4s!!!!
Unbelievable

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's a new era....it's very clear to me. Much more so than what Zhenya did at this level. Here we go!

berry8

Final Flight
Trusova was just spectacular...
I have no words to express how innovative, fresh and energetic her LP is...
It is somenthing completely new to me.

peese

Medalist
Thanks for putting up with me all, I have a dinner to go to tonight so unfortunately I won't be around to do PBP for the FD.

Thanks for all your pbp karne. Much appreciated! Feel better soon and enjoy your dinner!

frida80

Record Breaker
I forgot to add, first prize to the Australian audience! Normally JGP are poorly attended, but the crowd was huge and supportive. They were wonderful.

tars

Record Breaker
My jaw dropped not only because of first quad in 15 years, but also how well she executed her whole program.
Barely 13yo kid jumps to history and delivers full clean performance afterwards. :bow::bow::bow:

lady_bee

Medalist
Thanks for putting up with me all, I have a dinner to go to tonight so unfortunately I won't be around to do PBP for the FD.

Thank you very much for all your effort. I've been totally depending on you for three days, especially when I was in my office.:thank:
Enjoy your dinner!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
My jaw dropped not only because of first quad in 15 years, but also how well she executed her whole program.
Barely 13yo kid jumps to history and delivers full clean performance afterwards. :bow::bow::bow:

well... no...

the quad doesn't count as it's <
and it's not the first attempt in 15 years... lil bet tried one a couple weeks ago... was trusova's a better attempt.. YES... but let's not falsify reality

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
the quad doesn't count as it's <
and it's not the first attempt in 15 years... lil bet tried one a couple weeks ago... was trusova's a better attempt.. YES... but let's not falsify reality

Bet had a << and fall so calling this a 'better' attempt is laughable and tars didn't say attempt. So which young lady landed a quad in the past 10+ years, even if UR?
Yes, this was history and you can cry about it until kingdom come.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Even with an UR her 4S was brilliant and a real acomplishment. But she wasn't the first altogether. The most exciting question now is who will have the first quad in seniors, which is even more difficult. Sasha needs to learn how to rotate hers, and she is only 13. Maybe Lil Bet can get her act together sooner?

Lipea

Final Flight
Trusova's LP is far more mature than her SP (though still very generic.).Her StSq is gorgeous, and she has a lot of the speed that many Eteri girls lack at this level. The 4S was obviously UR, and idk, I'd rather personally see a 3A or 3Lz from a fully grown lady who can make it huge.

She's an obvious threat with a lot going for her.

That Step Sequence was the most beautiful I've seen in long time indeed! Also, I thought 3loop in the combo was UR. SP is good, LP is great, outstanding for a junior, nice job Daniil and Eteri.
Agree with you that seeing a ultradifficult jump in an adult lady is way more pleasing.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Maybe Lil Bet can get her act together sooner?

In Seniors? Is anyone but Bet even trying? I mean I am not surprised, it's the Olympics so it's a lot of risk, even more so for those who are already on top. Someone will, sooner or later.
Oh! You asked about Russian Senior Nats, as tars said, apparently you can get by the age restriction by getting into the JGPF, which means we'll most likely see Trusova there. It should be fun!

And apart from her own achievement, most of all I am excited because this today may, I say may, signify a move on the ladies front because along with Trusova, there's Rika too who will go for it, plus the 3A, and of course Anna when she recovers. So these are very exciting times.