2017 CS Nebelhorn Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Nebelhorn Ladies FS

berry8

Final Flight
Dear girl from South Africa, how could you choose such a piece of music for your LP?... :shocked::shocked:

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
We've had this topic in the Pairs FS: "what music should Tarasova/Morozov use instead of that... thing they're using now?"
This music Sofia del Rio is using sounds to me like it would suit them: "The Storm by Havasi"
"Powerful" without forcing them to play any specific character, so they can still focus 100% on their technical elements. :think:

nimi

Medalist
I'm about to join in, maybe...
So looks like this far, I've missed POTO, bloody RRROOOOXXXXXXAAANNNEEEE and It's a maaaaaaaans woooorld?

What a pity. I'm devastated. :drama: :sarcasm:

Frenchie

Medalist
I'm going to be an emotional mess by the end of this competition. Thinking of how some of them will be feeling.
Niki could have been back in great shape come the Olympics, but now she's just not ready, so she won't get to go. :(

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Wow, Enya. I'm no fan but it's such a lovely choice after It's a Man's World for the umpteenth time.

nimi

Medalist
Well, she's skating to a non-warhorse (Enya suits her IMO) and landing her double jumps and looking pretty happy. Not bad!

nimi

Medalist
There's something heart-string tugging about this little skater skating to this version of this song...

I'm a creeeeeep.... I'm a weeeirdoooo....

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
There's something heart-string tugging about this skater skating to this version of this song...

I'm a creeeeeep.... I'm a weeeirdoooo....
Yeah it was really quite evocative! A lot going on. I liked that. Did she finish well behind the music or is my stream lagging?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I'd be really happy if Galustyan and Shkuleta-Gromova climb up into the Top 6.

If Lombardia is any predictor, I have no idea how this will turn out. I'm guessing most will make mistakes and those who go clean will be rewarded. Weinzerl and Craine will probably have enough base value and PCS to finish top 6 regardless, but not sure about the other four spots.

Frenchie

Medalist
So... at the Olympics, there are hundreds of athletes participating in an event such as Swimming, Athletics or Cycling. :ghug::ghug::ghug::ghug::ghug:
Couldn't we just... #SendThemAll in FS? Pretty Please? :hap93:KThnxBye.:slink:

Frenchie

Medalist
I'd be really happy if Galustyan and Shkuleta-Gromova climb up into the Top 6.

If Lombardia is any predictor, I have no idea how this will turn out. I'm guessing most will make mistakes and those who go clean will be rewarded. Weinzerl and Craine will probably have enough base value and PCS to finish top 6 regardless, but not sure about the other four spots.

Nathalie Weinzierl is the Alexander JOHNSON of the ladies. Call her the Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT of ladies, if you want...
I'm not talking about her physical appearance, but the fact that Germany already got its spot for Olympics from Worlds, so she's just "out of the qualifying competition" here...