2017 CS Nebelhorn Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Nebelhorn Ladies FS

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Nathalie Weinzierl is the Alexander JOHNSON of the ladies. Call her the Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT of ladies, if you want...
I'm not talking about her physical appearance, but the fact that Germany already got its spot for Olympics from Worlds, so she's just "out of the qualifying competition" here...
Oh thank you for that info! I didn't realize that

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Nathalie Weinzierl is the Alexander JOHNSON of the ladies. Call her the Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT of ladies, if you want...
I'm not talking about her physical appearance, but the fact that Germany already got its spot for Olympics from Worlds, so she's just "out of the qualifying competition" here...
To me Weinzierl is the Albert Einstein of the ladies
I think her subconscious is full of equations

nimi

Medalist
So... at the Olympics, there are hundreds of athletes participating in an event such as Swimming, Athletics or Cycling. :ghug::ghug::ghug::ghug::ghug:
Couldn't we just... #SendThemAll in FS? Pretty Please? :hap93:KThnxBye.:slink:
Yeah, just imagine the amount of warhorses we would get to witness... Maybe DOZENS of Roxannes in one event if we'd get really lucky... :scard8:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Gabryszak has got a nice presence. If she could get the speed and jumps together, she could really do something.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Yeah, just imagine the amount of warhorses we would get to witness... Maybe DOZENS of Roxannes in one event if we'd get really lucky... :scard8:
I'm willing to compromise: How about each judge gets a "X Factor style" red button in front of them, to mute the sound whenever they want.
Worst case: they can have a "Montgomery Burns from the Simpsons style" red button right next to it which opens a trap door in the ice and the skater is gone. Then they'd just have to make sure they don't confuse both buttons.

Aaargh, now it's Evita. I really get your point! ;)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I got up to watch. I actually have wifi. Now the stream won't load lololol of course.