2017 CS Nebelhorn Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Nebelhorn Ladies FS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Well the stream started working for me...just in time for Dasa to take her ending pose, lol.

I like the color of her dress.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Dasa did a lovely job. Two footed that combo in the first half.

Maybe popped a couple in the second half - single axel? Not sure. I counted 5 triples.

But she came with a strong fight and a lot of focus.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
DASA!
That's how you make an exit.
(yes, that's the same Dasa as yesterday.)
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

nimi

Medalist
Well the stream started working for me...just in time for Dasa to take her ending pose, lol.
I think there was one botched landing (2 feet & ur) on a combo and one pop (2A > 1A) but otherwise she looked very determined and got everything done and then brought some drama in ChSq.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Looking through the standings of those gone already and I'd like to congratulate the following skaters on significant ISU PB Total Score increases:

MAS: Aina Sorfina Mohd Aminudin, 6 points!
LIE: Romana Kaiser, 17 points! Wow!
POL: Elzbieta Gabryszak, 5 points!

nimi

Medalist
I like Natasha & this program! She's got the energy & attack this music requires

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Always has energy to spare. Good fight, but the jumps weren't there in the first half. She'll be disappointed. I think just one clean triple and some carrots.

DiamondDust

Final Flight
hmm... haven't seen many of her skates but I think she skated stiff here and some of her movements looked forced. But yeah, it seemed better in the 2nd half.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Galustyan on the ice
Needs something close to a PB FS which is 104 in order to jump up, which was back in 2015.
I believe she can do it.
Come on, Anastasia!