2017 GP NHK Trophy Short Dance | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Trophy Short Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
V/M really need to get this SD perfect. They are going to need a buffer if they hope to win at the Olympics. Every point, every level, every GOE is going to count.

Eislauf

On the Ice
Luca looks molto sexy!! Gorgeous carriage and crisp lines. He exudes elegance, vitality and machismo. You can really picture him as a professional ballroom dancer.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Anna & Luca easily have the best short dance of the season. I prefer other teams and their skating skills way more, but the choreography and the actual dancing these two do (no white people hips for these two!) are superior.

Yeah, i got the most Latin impression from them comparing to any other SD this year.

firal

Record Breaker
Looking forward to the FD! This had been fun! Always wonder why NHK have dance on the same day as the exhibition and not have all disciplines on the same day. :scratch2:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bummer! If I saw them skate in the last couple of seasons I don't remember... I haven't watched much since I can't STAND Tara and Johnny's "commentary".

Tara and Johnny never do commentary for Ice Dance.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I wish that Anna and Luca went for a more mature dance/look. I like them, but I am tired of their cute and perky and wish they had gone outside the box a bit.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Looking forward to the FD! This had been fun! Always wonder why NHK have dance on the same day as the exhibition and not have all disciplines on the same day. :scratch2:
Because the Japanese people are kinder to fans than the other feds? I mean you have the gala anyway on Sunday. Why not have a final on that day?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
good it's over now I can go pee (I've had to pee since the second group started warm up and I was too dumb to go then).

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
So Tessa and Scott's twizzles are downgrade to level 3 and the GOE is affected. If they perfect it I think they can go to 82? hopefully that will bring them enough advantage at the Olympics.