2017 GP NHK Trophy Short Dance | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Trophy Short Dance

firal

Record Breaker
Liking this program for Anna and Luca! In the past sometimes I feel they over do it with their expressions and everything felt too campy for me, but this was very nice!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
That did nothing for me other than my enjoyment of watching Luca dance. :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I've never been a huge fan of C/L but compared to H/D that instantly felt more Latin. I think it's partly because they can do the quick turns and toe work. H/D have great edges but they're slow in their turns.

Bingo.

Now it just needs to be polished polished polished.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh... i am reading the comments... and i love luca and anna (well especially luca LOL) but i didn't like this program at all.. i thought it was dead... glad that you guys are enjoying it.. not sure why i cannot get into it...

MIM

Medalist
I adore them as performers, but this SD seems not their strong suit. How was their Latin dance in the past? I particularly did not like the cutesy dance in the beginning and her silver star brotch....

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Meanwhile, Anna's dress is an exact replica of the dresses that all the 14 year old girls buy for their 8th grade graduations these days... :slink:

Inapprops for a funeral. Tsk.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
oh... i am reading the comments... and i love luca and anna (well especially luca LOL) but i didn't like this program at all.. i thought it was dead... glad that you guys are enjoying it.. not sure why i cannot get into it...

You aren't alone. ;)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Anna wants to hold a presser with the judges :dev2:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Anna & Luca easily have the best short dance of the season. I prefer other teams and their skating skills way more, but the choreography and the actual dancing these two do (no white people hips for these two!) are superior.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Meanwhile, Anna's dress is an exact replica of the dresses that all the 14 year old girls buy for their 8th grade graduations these days... :slink:

Inapprops for a funeral. Tsk.

Thanks to you I have Barbie Girl stuck in my head all night. :gaah:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

I suspect it's pretty difficult to see the tv from inside the shower....

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are they just floating the camera over the crowd now. Lol!!