2018 US Championships Sr Men SP | Page 46 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr Men SP

TCAngel18

Medalist
Crap, Max is in 12th. No wayyyyy he is making up 19 points on the competition. 10 maybe with the SOHL. But 19, nope.

da96103

Record Breaker
Olympic team would be Raffie's first and second sons.

Brown is still at precarious position but he probably will take 3rd spot.

HollyRose

On the Ice
I'm very surprised Jason is ahead of Grant. I'm not even close to any sort of an expert, but that 3A seemed clearly under-rotated, plus the 2 footed landing... I love Jason, but I just don't agree with the placement here.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adam was on fire! The audience really loved him as well since they sent him stand ovations. Though I really miss his beautiful "rippon lutz".

So do I ... there are none like his. But with his dislocated shoulder last summer and recurrence at SA, too dangerous.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
TBH Grant was better than Jason

Nah, Jason skates circles around everyone in this field. In terms of pure skating (spins, footwork, edges, etc.), I would say he is among the best skaters in the world, depending on the day. (Chan, Hanyu, Shoma, and Jason)

Jason's spins and footwork are clearly better than everyone in the US Nationals field (in terms of edging and flow and difficulty).

evasorange

Final Flight
I mean I LOVE Jason but Grant was better then him tonight. I know it's only a point but it kinda bothers me...Grantbhad the skate of his life!